Closed Thread
Page 156 of 200 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone! Well my first cycle was also a failure, my estrogen at CD12 was what you would expect at CD1 haha. So double dose next month and also starting thyroxine today to try and get my thyroid levels down to an 'ideal' level, i'm just over normal now but FS seems to think that could be the key as well.

Theres a few of us starting our second cycles on 100mg's next month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mybabybells, sorry your cycle was also a bust. I said it before, but again at least you know what to expect now and you are all a bit more educated about the goings on in a medicated cycle.

Fallen, hope todays bloods give you some positives.....a BFP of course would be nice with higher prog too thanks!

AFM, had cd21 bloods today(in reality it's cd26 for me cos of late O) now await the results but fairly confident I O'd. I'm such a POASaholic. 6dpo yest and I tested. Justifying my obsession that it was to see whether the trigger shot was fully gone but there was still a faint pos line so I know there are still hormones floating around in there giving me these pg symptoms......O the waiting game sux

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all: sorry on my phone so just a quick question if that's ok? A bunch of my friends want to have a night out on Friday night. It's cd7 and the last day I'd take clomid 100mgs this cycle. I'm wondering what you all have been told about drinking alcohol on clomid? By your fs's????? I'd like to let my hair down with hubby and friends but don't want to jeopardize anything....

What do you all think? It's such a long and hard journey it would be nice to take our minds off it!!

Hope you are all well and closer than ever to a bfp. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach, I questioned my FS about this years ago, he sais it's fine to drink. Even when I went onto FSH injections he was ok with it.

Go and enjoy the night, TTC is so obsessive, we still need to live too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach - how have you found the side effects of the 100mgs? I will (if i have a normal cycle this time) be starting 100mgs for my 3rd cycle on wknd. Got very irritated, hot flushes and on off minor cramps on my first cycle just wondering if they will be worse on the double dosage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chook76 View Post
    Rach, I questioned my FS about this years ago, he sais it's fine to drink. Even when I went onto FSH injections he was ok with it.

Go and enjoy the night, TTC is so obsessive, we still need to live too.
    Oh thanks chook. That helps me heaps. We totally do need to live too but I always feel so guilty And worry it will affect something!

Speedy... I have been a total *****! I'm trying to keep it inward and just think nasty things and not say them! Haha hormones! And extreme hot flashes. Last night was terrible But less ovary pain so far.... Good luck this cycle- what cd are you?

Sorry having big computer problems: still on iPhone. Hope everyone's doing ok!

Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Rach, I got past the guilt a long time ago. I totally enjoyed my glass of wine last night while in my TWW. No difference if we were the blessed ones who's bodies work and they are oblivious to being pg early on. Oh and also having a mcflurry tonight when DH gets home...just in case I am pg and can't have them from next week......hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    chook fx its the last mcflurry you get to enjoy for the next 9 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I hope no one minds me stopping in here...I've been reading along/stalking this thread for a while. I just wanted to say a HUGE congratulations for those ladies with BFP's, it makes this journey that much easier knowing it could happen to us! And to those who are having a hard time of things at the moment, *big hugs* and *baby dush*, fingers crossed we all get there ....
    I have learnt so much reading through all your stories but just wanted to learn a little more before my next FS appointment next Friday.

I was on Clomid last year ~ 50mg, 100mg and 150mg over 3 months through my ob but no bt's or u/s but always got my af on day 21...after 3 months she referred me to my FS who kept me on 150 with bt on day 21 but I also got my af on that day 21 but the FS said I didn't ovulate but if I got my af wouldn't that mean that results shown would be low anyway? On a 21 day cycle could I have been ovulating very early on? I'm just so confused, we just did an IVF cycle with him (failed miserably) and I am thinking that maybe clomid was working but I ovulated early hence bt showing no ovulation and maybe I need progestrone supplements to sustain a pregnancy? Does this make sense? This is what I want to discuss with him instead of launching into another IVF...sorry for the long post and to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all of you gals.

Chook: hoping the 2WW isn't driving you too mad! Here's hoping for some good news from you soon!

Rach: I hope you have a great night out on the town. One of the girls at the local Blood Test centre reckons she sees all the Clomid/IVF and other girls trying to do the right thing and being ever so careful but still no BFP. Then when they finally let their hair down and have a "drunken bonk" sure enough, they turn up 2 weeks later for a PG Blood Test... Who knows, maybe there's something in that!

Speedy: sorry to hear about your side effects. Hoping you'll be feeling better soon!

Mummy to one: sorry, I don't know about short cycles like yours... My cycles are always longer than 28 days and I have luteal phase defect as I O on day 22 or so... Sorry I can't be more helpful. Maybe it's time to find a new FS? Where are you located, maybe one of us can suggest someone else for you...

AFM: Day 2 of Clomid for me. Side effects are not what I expected - every time I take a tablet I get a bit spaced out, giddy and light headed. It's weird. Will see what happens tomorrow.

Baby dust to all xx