Closed Thread
Page 155 of 200 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Taralou: where do you get the actual mixture with the honey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good I'm on cycle 2 but on 100mg this time because did not O last time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks chook
    Also is it normal to have nausea leading up to ovulation??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    Taralou: where do you get the actual mixture with the honey?
    Hey Missmya - my naturopath has the actual raw Royal Jelly available to buy frozen and you can mix up yourself with natural honey or he also sells the pre-mixed version in a large container. It is cheaper to mix yourself but I didn't have a big enough container to use - the mixture is light sensitive, so he puts it in to a tall white plastic tub. I'm not sure where you are located but I think you could probably call or email and he would post to you - he is a lovely guy:
    http://www.australiasown.com.au/

See how you go. If you need me to grab for you, just let me know and I can post to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    dont be to upset i didnt o on 100mg my first try on clomid. I ended up on 150 mg and o and fell pg with my little boy who is now 15months. It took 5 months thougj Then 2nd time i had metformin and clomid and it took 2 cycles on 50mg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i had yet ANOTHER blood test today to check on progestrone lvls and to see if they could detect any hCG. My 7dpo progesterone lvls were 37.5 and today 10dpo it was 27.3 and no hCG detcted yet they want me back again the day after tomorrow for another blood test to see if they can dectect pregnancy. Is it really worth going in for the test as a) i don't feel pregnant, b)its over an hr round trip and c) my progesterone lvls have dropped, so if i was pg wouldn't it have increased not dropped?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fallen : yes usually levels do rise but they must have a reason for the bloods to be done. My levels early on were staggered so therefor i had bloods for a week and half with this pregnancy. But then all of sudden they rose and bub grew. Best of luck they wouldnt do for.no reason

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by taralou View Post
    Hey Missmya - my naturopath has the actual raw Royal Jelly available to buy frozen and you can mix up yourself with natural honey or he also sells the pre-mixed version in a large container. It is cheaper to mix yourself but I didn't have a big enough container to use - the mixture is light sensitive, so he puts it in to a tall white plastic tub. I'm not sure where you are located but I think you could probably call or email and he would post to you - he is a lovely guy:
    http://www.australiasown.com.au/

See how you go. If you need me to grab for you, just let me know and I can post to you.
    Thanks so much.. Checking out the website now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    So i had yet ANOTHER blood test today to check on progestrone lvls and to see if they could detect any hCG. My 7dpo progesterone lvls were 37.5 and today 10dpo it was 27.3 and no hCG detcted yet they want me back again the day after tomorrow for another blood test to see if they can dectect pregnancy. Is it really worth going in for the test as a) i don't feel pregnant, b)its over an hr round trip and c) my progesterone lvls have dropped, so if i was pg wouldn't it have increased not dropped?
    If its only to detect pregnancy... is it really worth it - not meaning as it sounds. I mean you can wait a little bit longer till AF comes or a pregnancy test says positive, but getting another blood test when you have to travel an hour for... hmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beckybabe84 View Post
    If its only to detect pregnancy... is it really worth it - not meaning as it sounds. I mean you can wait a little bit longer till AF comes or a pregnancy test says positive, but getting another blood test when you have to travel an hour for... hmmmm
    Becky that's exactly the point i was trying to make. I just rang the clinic then and spoke to a nurse. She said it isn't just to check for pregnancy it's also to check progestrone incase i am pg (which i highly doubt) and to make sure my progesterone lvls don't drop more. So off i go, another hrs drive tomorrow first thing in the morning and my 15th blood test in 31 days!!

So how is everyone going with their cycles? i havn't had a chance to catch up from the past few days yet.