Closed Thread
Page 154 of 200 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    taralou, if AF is red flow light or not then take today as CD1. Taking it one day later won't be a drama though, we all tend to start on different dates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to add about the getting AF with no ovulation...

I get AF religiously every month (approx every 35 days). So I'd always assumed that meant I was ovulating. I was WRONG! My prog levels are apparently fine, I just don't ovulate.

So yes, I believe based on that that you can get AF without ovulating, unfortunately (my body has been tricking me for years!)

Quote Originally Posted by taralou View Post
    Chook: oooh, your "symptoms" do sound exciting! Fx it's the real deal for you this month and it's a sticky... I'm sorry for your loss recently

Hopefully: hoping this next cycle gets luckier for you, too.

Goosey: Rach is right, I think. I have had AF on cycles when I didn't O so I don't think one necessarily guarantees the other.

21andtrying/Babydust: I will be cycling a couple of days behind you, ladies. Fx for all of us!

Can I ask you guys for your opinion: I am meant to take Clomid days 2 - 6 and have gotten some light AF today so I was considering today to be CD1. But to be honest, I wouldn't say it's "full on" AF at this stage... Do you think I should start the Clomid tomorrow or hold off for another day? It's just a bit tricky as this is the first cycle I have ever used the Primolut so not sure what to expect and when...

Thanks in advance...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found this article about getting AF without ovulating if anyone is interested/in this boat...

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/ca...ovulating.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome thanks so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well bad news for me this month 2nd round, 50g clomid and no ovulation.... Bit disapointed as the first round was 52.5. DH had seman analysis and those results are normal so definently me with the problems. FS has now increased me to 100 for next cycle with day 21 bloods again. I don't have regular cycles but I did last month 28 days so fingers crossed this month is the same. This whole process is so frustrating!! We used pre-seed last month which helped but interested in the primrose oil and royal jelly after reading about thwm on here. Where can I buy these from, local supermarket or somewhere more specific?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Yay Babydust27 let's hope this month is ours! What number round are you on? And 100mg too? How exciting have a cycle buddy .
    Im on cycle 2, 50mg clomid )

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy14 View Post
    Well bad news for me this month 2nd round, 50g clomid and no ovulation.... Bit disapointed as the first round was 52.5. DH had seman analysis and those results are normal so definently me with the problems. FS has now increased me to 100 for next cycle with day 21 bloods again. I don't have regular cycles but I did last month 28 days so fingers crossed this month is the same. This whole process is so frustrating!! We used pre-seed last month which helped but interested in the primrose oil and royal jelly after reading about thwm on here. Where can I buy these from, local supermarket or somewhere more specific?
    Hey- that sucks about ur results!!

I got both at chemist warehouse. EPO is everywhere but royal jelly is kinda rare...

I'm a pre-seeder too.... Omg soooo frustrating! I'm getting so cranky!!!

Good luck this cycle xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've noticed most of you have day 21 bloods but does anyone else have day 12 bloods? Im having my day 12 tomorrow, Im very excited!! First round at 50mg. if they are high i need to go in for an ultrasound, will let me know if i am going to ovulate and how many follies (i think!!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speedy, sorry your results weren't happy ones, hope the new cycle brings better news, great that your DH results came back normal.

mybabybells, my last cycle I had pre O bloods done then on to the scan when the bloodswere favorable. This cycle we winged the scan but had to go back as it was done too early. Good luck with your results. Hope there's a ripe juicy follie waiting for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speedy - my naturopath said that with the Royal Jelly, the capsules that you can buy in a lot of chemists/health food shops are a waste if you just swallow them. The acid in your stomach counteracts the "good" of the active ingredients in the RJ so the best thing to do is to dissolve the contents of the capsule under your tongue. The other alternative is to buy the actual fresh Royal Jelly mixed in honey and take in by the spoon-full. That is what I am doing. It tastes really yummy - just like honey but with a tingling sort of flavour...

The EPO is just in capsule form and apparently that is fine to take when ever and just like any other vitamin: swallowed whole.

Hope that helps!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to taralou For This Useful Post:

speedy14  (26-10-2011)