Hope everyone had a good weekend.

21andtrying, im on my 3rd day of clomid too...yaay

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babydust27 For This Useful Post:

21andtrying  (24-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    missmya, your progesterone is meant to be low,think it's under 2 until you O. No O means no hormonal rise. The drugs you're taking won't affect progesterone only O will.

Good luck for everyone starting a new clomid cycle. Lets hope it's a magical month for everyone.

AFM, 5dpo and while trying to not symptom spot, my head keeps wandering to how my body feels. I know in my head everything I feel is just cos of the trigger shot so taking it with a grain of salt but have sensive/tender nipples, last night had a few pinching feelings around my uterus and my CM is really thick and creamy. Gonna not test so early this month cos of the possibility of false pos and well last cycle was just a mental nightmare with possible inflated hcg figures to start with. 3 wks of knowing I was pg and that there was something wrong, waiting to m/c was horrible.
    I went to the Melb baby expo yest with a friend, ditched the kids and had a ball.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi missmya,

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. I'm exactly the same - nothing has changed. I don't know enough to give you advice, but I'm here for support.We're not having a good month, are we? I'm playing the waiting game for AF, but not I'm only CD17, so I think it's a way off =(

21andtrying - I would love to be a cycle buddy as I'm going up to 100mg Clomid this month, but I'm still a ways off - you might even have had a BFP by the time I get round to it! Still, keep in touch and let us know how you go.

Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    So I just got a copy of my Blood results that I had on Saturday and although I didnt think I would have ovulated I didnt think it would STILL be at the same levels it has been throughout all my blood tests leading up to the Clomid. It still is <0.5 (less then 0.5) That cant be good can it???

Im waiting to speak to my FS about it. I dont want to bombard him this early in the morning so I am going to wait abit then phone. I thought after the provera, clomid and then 6 days so far on the Metformin it would have changed a little bit!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey16 View Post
    Rach u said ur BT said u prob didnt O but u got AF so u must of ovulated is that correct? I must be 2 days behind u on my 1st cycle also told i prob didnt O so i have no idea weather i shud expect AF or not
    Hi goosey- depends on the person but no you don't need to ovulate to get af. I haven't o' d a few cycles and I get af everytime. Af is shedding uterine wall and is triggered by a progesterone drop which occurs whether u o or not UNLESS your progesterone does not rise at all in your cycle because then it can't drop.... Thats when you need help with the primalot etc I'm pretty sure. That make any sense???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook- really... Ok, I thought it would have increased a little with the clomid.

Hopefully- thanks for thinking of me. No it isn't a good month for a few of us. Hopefully next months better. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone else: wow a few of us are having a crappy month. We will get there girls.... Fx for us all that this month our bodies will do what they are naturally supposed to with some help from some drugs!! Hehe

Afm: cd3 and fs has increased me to 100mgs and a bt on day 21 as usual.... Here we go again!!

Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Rach, let us know how you go with the increased dose! I'm not particularly looking forward to it - the side effects from 50mg were bad enough...!! But it is all worth it. Lets hope October/November is a good month for all

Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Hi to everyone else: wow a few of us are having a crappy month. We will get there girls.... Fx for us all that this month our bodies will do what they are naturally supposed to with some help from some drugs!! Hehe

Afm: cd3 and fs has increased me to 100mgs and a bt on day 21 as usual.... Here we go again!!

Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook: oooh, your "symptoms" do sound exciting! Fx it's the real deal for you this month and it's a sticky... I'm sorry for your loss recently

Hopefully: hoping this next cycle gets luckier for you, too.

Goosey: Rach is right, I think. I have had AF on cycles when I didn't O so I don't think one necessarily guarantees the other.

21andtrying/Babydust: I will be cycling a couple of days behind you, ladies. Fx for all of us!

Can I ask you guys for your opinion: I am meant to take Clomid days 2 - 6 and have gotten some light AF today so I was considering today to be CD1. But to be honest, I wouldn't say it's "full on" AF at this stage... Do you think I should start the Clomid tomorrow or hold off for another day? It's just a bit tricky as this is the first cycle I have ever used the Primolut so not sure what to expect and when...

Thanks in advance...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to taralou For This Useful Post:

21andtrying  (24-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks rach that does make sense. Best of luck with the 100! Fingers crossed for all of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Babydust27 let's hope this month is ours! What number round are you on? And 100mg too? How exciting have a cycle buddy .