Closed Thread
Page 151 of 200 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did u have regular cycles before? Mine have always been 29 days on the dot.....

Yep this ain't spotting. It's full on af outta nowhere!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Hey all.... Ummmm wtf?? Af came today on cd27.... Well I guess cd1 now! I have never been early I'm always a 29 day cycle. Is this a common thing with clomid? I got a positive opk day 14 but bt show I prob didn't ovulate. But if I did ovulate it was only an 11day lutal phase. I'm confused and kinda freaked out! A 26 day cycle the first time I use clomid????
    I used to have a 30 day cycle and today im day 29 and i only ovulated on day 22... I think clomid can mess things up a little. Maybe you need to speak to your FS about taking progestrone as it can lengthen your luteal phase, as an 11 day luteal phase sounds too short to me. Also my FS said that if AF arrives after midday then it's not considered as day one, the following day is.

Quick question - for those of you who have fallen pg on clomid what have your day 21 progesterone results been? I got mine done today and it was 37.5

Thanks beckybabe - it really does feel like i'm 16 again... maybe i need to get some proactive...lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I fell preg with a level of 38 or 39. Sorry cant completely remember it was 3 months ago. So best of luck your levels r good. Dtd every 2nd day! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Did u have regular cycles before? Mine have always been 29 days on the dot.....

Yep this ain't spotting. It's full on af outta nowhere!
    Nope, never had a regular period (from the beginning of the year, after going off the pill, mine were: 62days, 47days, 35days, 45days, 24days, 40days then finally after clomid 27days - what a mess right! PCOS to the maxxxxx)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    Quick question - for those of you who have fallen pg on clomid what have your day 21 progesterone results been? I got mine done today and it was 37.5

Thanks beckybabe - it really does feel like i'm 16 again... maybe i need to get some proactive...lol
    Both my 2 rounds of clomid i was 83 and 84 i think (which is a drastic turn-around from 3 like i was before!). Anything over 20 is

Thanks
    Reviews
    What dose were you on beckybabe???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on 1 pill / 50mg (days 2 - 6)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all-

What vitamin supplements to u take with clomid? I want to add royal jelly and evening primrose oil to my pregnancy multivitamin....

Will all that be ok to take together?

Thanks guys. First day back on clomid tomorrow.... Cd3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rach - I am no expert, but from what I have read, Royal Jelly should be fine to use during a Clomid cycle. Have you seen this:

http://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html

I am also taking EPO and have just emailed a naturopath to query whether the combo of EPO + RJ + Clomid will be ok so when he gets back to me, I'll let you know his thoughts, too.

Here's hoping this will be your lucky cycle !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rach - i only took Blackmores Pre-Conception Gold tablets throughout my entire conception trying time.