Closed Thread
Page 145 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh really? Thanks chook. My first month on clomid- I wasn't sure!

Hey does anyone get weird o symptoms on clomid? I had sore boobs and nipples were sensitive and I was really tired and crampy up till yesterday (8dpo) but today not really at all. Is it common to get all that as part of o?? I really felt preg but knew it was too early for symptoms and they have gone now anyway....???

I'm so confused!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rach ..... I had those symptoms the first round but I haven't had those symptoms since. I just get super hot and cranky

AFM I didnt ovulate this month which is a bit sad but I start my double does next month so fingers crossed that should fix it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats beckybabe!!!

I am CD6 and took my last clomid today, still feel no different at all!! Havent had any symptoms at all... is this a sign the dose isnt strong enough?

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS beckybabe!! what wonderful news! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

rach85 - i have had the exact same symptoms except i was 2dpo when i got them. I was worried that it was AF on her way, but nothing yet. Apparently implantation cramping can happen as early as 4dpo. I also have really sore boobs. Fingers crossed for both of us this month!

Babybells, there seems to be some debate about side effects, i personally didn't get any side effects at all, and it has worked for me. i was only on 50mg and produced 4 follicles. Some people get whacked with a whole heap of them and still don't O. So don't count yourself out yet.

As for me this 2ww is going SO SLOW!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine seemed to start around then too.... But because of my ectopic last time I did a hpt to check if it was implantation pain on 7dpo and negative so I don't think it was implantation

I had pain in the ovaries since I finished clomid though on cd7!!

Ok quick panicky question.... For the bt are we supposed to fast?? I just read that your progesterone drops after u eat and I had brekky before going! The form didn't say fast, I checked and it didn't so I didn't! Uhoh.... Did I bugger it up??

Thanks all xox

P.s. My TWW is going terribly slow too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!! It's been a little while since my last post.... Lots of new wonderful ladies on here - good luck with all ur journeys

Update on where I'm at...
    This is my third round of clomid, first round didn't ovulate (prog 1.5)
    Second round I O'd - my first that I know of!!! And perfect 28day cycle
    This month my FS told me I O'd very well with prog level 65!!!!!!!!!!
    I am due Af this sat on day 28- my hopes are way high!!! I am so hopeful that this is my month - if Af comes I will be shattered

Has anyone had prog levels this high???

Baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    ...Ok quick panicky question.... For the bt are we supposed to fast?? I just read that your progesterone drops after u eat and I had brekky before going! The form didn't say fast, I checked and it didn't so I didn't! Uhoh.... Did I bugger it up??
    P.s. My TWW is going terribly slow too
    Is this the blood test for 'day 21'? If so, yes you need to fast. I was asked when i went for the blood test and lucky it was first thing in the morning on a weekend when i dont eat brekkie, or else i would have had to wait till the following day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTee View Post
    Hi ladies!!! It's been a little while since my last post.... Lots of new wonderful ladies on here - good luck with all ur journeys

Update on where I'm at...
    This is my third round of clomid, first round didn't ovulate (prog 1.5)
    Second round I O'd - my first that I know of!!! And perfect 28day cycle
    This month my FS told me I O'd very well with prog level 65!!!!!!!!!!
    I am due Af this sat on day 28- my hopes are way high!!! I am so hopeful that this is my month - if Af comes I will be shattered

Has anyone had prog levels this high???

Baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!
    I was in the same boat, 2 rounds of clomid, ovulated both times for the first time ever in my life (i love clomid, hehe). My prog levels were 84 both times. The blood test i had before clomid was prog level 3, so it was a dramatic increase.

I am taking a blood test tomorrow to confirm the pregnancy, but since i have had 2x BFP's and no AF (which is now 2 days late) - amung all the other pains we go through, its looking good. I also have have a scan booked in another 2 1/2 weeks (FS said it can't be any earlier, or else there is nothing that can be seen), so again i'm in the dreaded 2WW (then more till we hopefully reach 12 weeks). FS said today that 1 in 3 women misscarry, such an aweful statistic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beckybabe84 View Post
    Is this the blood test for 'day 21'? If so, yes you need to fast. I was asked when i went for the blood test and lucky it was first thing in the morning on a weekend when i dont eat brekkie, or else i would have had to wait till the following day.
    Yes.... Oh crap! The form wasn't ticked 'fast' and they didn't ask at pathology. Damnit. I'll ring tomorrow and see where to go from here.... What a waste! Will I still have a chance to get an accurate reading???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't say sorry (best to ask them that tomorrow), but my guess would be that it wont be accurate. How far in on your cycle day are you, maybe when you call tomorrow ask them if you can come in asap for another test (as it doesn't matter if its past 21 days, mine were done on day 22 and 23)