Closed Thread
Page 144 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    missmya and hopefully, sorry you're having a rough time of it. Your reactions to a cycle that doesn't go to plan are sooooo normal. We live with so much hope and high expectations that now we have taken the plunge and seen a FS and then given what s meant to be the magic potion. The hardest part of taking fertility meds is finding the right dose for your body. Our bodies are so screwed up and its hard enough accepting that, we want the meds to work so badly.
    Each month brings new possibilities.
    Hopefully, just cos your bloods weren't great it doesn't mean it definately won't work, you may respond slower. keep up the opks if your doing them.
    Missmya, onward and upward.....adding the met with an increased clomid could well be your golden ticket.

Fallenangel, they say 4dys for implantation but my last pg I had the same pain at 2dpo and pos hpt 8dpo. My hcg's didn't rise adequately and resulted in m/c but the fs believes it was likely ectopic that resiolved itself naturally. lets hope its early implantation.

babydust. I'm in melb too and enjoyed taking the kids to the park for lunch before ditching them to have my scan this arvo.

AFM, scan went well. There is 1 folie 18.7mm on my left ovary. Spoke to my FS and will trigger tomorrow morning. O should occur @8pmish Thurs night so DH has been put on notice. The only prob is he is currently working 16hr days atm so isn't getting hope till midnight or later. Told him if I'm asleep he HAS to wake me!!!!! He may be tired but I have invested too much into this cycle to have him pike it on me now. Sounds harsh but they don't get it sometimes.

Oh the joys......night girls hope those that need a hug feel better tomorrow......hugs all round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have some good news to report on. No AF today which was what i was expecting, so took a preggie test, nothing showed up in a couple of mins so i thought whatever. Hubby and i took our dog for a walk and discussed how we are just going to wait and see what tomorrow brings (i didnt tell him about the test), got home... and saw 2 lines! I couldn't believe it!! Ran in and told DH, he was shocked, didn't know what to say other than 'thats nice dear' .. long pause, lol. So rushed out to the shops to buy a proper test (they were just ebay cheapies as i use to go through them like air), took another test, put it in front of DH and straight away the 2nd line popped up. We are both very overwelmed and don't know what to do, so have to call my FS tomorrow and book in an appointment/blood test. Sooooooo excited (but don't want to jinx it, a little late though, lol)!!!! Maybe after 10 months this could finally be it

I don't mean to get too excited though, as i'm really feeling for you missmya84, i can relate to a lot that you are going through, please stick with it. If you need the name of a good FS in Brissy, let me know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats I'm very very happy for you and your hubby.. It's great news xx

Oh and Your allowed to be very excited!! Don't think you shouldn't! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks missmya84. Still shocked, but just hope nothing goes wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats beckybabe!!!!! the fun begins now. You should never need to feel aprehensive sharing good news in here. Yes it's what we all want but we also know the road that's been travelled and it spurs us on knowing the greatness that awaits us.

Good luck with your bloods

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beckybabe84 View Post
    I have some good news to report on. No AF today which was what i was expecting, so took a preggie test, nothing showed up in a couple of mins so i thought whatever. Hubby and i took our dog for a walk and discussed how we are just going to wait and see what tomorrow brings (i didnt tell him about the test), got home... and saw 2 lines! I couldn't believe it!! Ran in and told DH, he was shocked, didn't know what to say other than 'thats nice dear' .. long pause, lol. So rushed out to the shops to buy a proper test (they were just ebay cheapies as i use to go through them like air), took another test, put it in front of DH and straight away the 2nd line popped up. We are both very overwelmed and don't know what to do, so have to call my FS tomorrow and book in an appointment/blood test. Sooooooo excited (but don't want to jinx it, a little late though, lol)!!!! Maybe after 10 months this could finally be it

I don't mean to get too excited though, as i'm really feeling for you missmya84, i can relate to a lot that you are going through, please stick with it. If you need the name of a good FS in Brissy, let me know.
    Congrats beckybabe84...such exciting news. Wish you all the best with your pregnancy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook76...hope this is your month, fx for you hun

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babydust27 For This Useful Post:

chook76  (19-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats beckybabe!! How awesome for you!!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm.... Had my day 22 blood test today to see if I ovulated for sure. Hope it doesn't matter that it is day 24??? Should know by this afternoon... Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    rach, its fine you had your test later. It's only a prob if done too early