Closed Thread
Page 142 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh no about hot flushes! when in your cycle did you start getting them? whilst taking the pills or later on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    oh no about hot flushes! when in your cycle did you start getting them? whilst taking the pills or later on?
    Mine started after the 3rd tablet of clomid and latest about a week after that. I also got AF type cramps and weird feelings in my ovary area. Honestly I thought it was going to be worse then what it was so don't stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey does anyone know if clomid can make your cycle longer? normally i have a 29 day cycle, but this month i didn't O till day 22. I'm now 2dpo and have been getting the worst cramping all day today, i'm really hoping it's not AF on her way!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well had my FS appointment and it didn't go so well
    My follicles havent increased and he wasn't happy with the way my ovaries responded. He said looking at my ovaries and my pretty much none existent AF and irregular AF before hand. I'm boarder-line pcos in his opinion. I have to have a blood test Friday but he doesn't believe I will ovulate looking at my ovaries this morning.
    I also have to start metformin today until further notice. Has anyone used this?
    I'm pretty upset about the results of today I thought there was a little bit of hope that this month we can have luck but I'm not that lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missmya I had a really bad appointment too. She didn't even bother doing an u/s because she said my bloods were so low =( =( so devastated, another month gone. I know exactly how you feel and am thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi missymya... I have two doses of metformin every day. I hate being on it. Sorry for tmi it gives me really bad diarrhea :-( but I have read all the good things it does for people TTC. As for hot flushed I get them about day two of my cycle and they last about a week after :-( my dr has increased my clomid does to 100mg so I'm not looking forward to that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully2011- I'm so so sorry it's just a bad day all round x

Mrsboyts- yeah my FS did worn me of that.. Really not looking forward to it. He's easing me into it slowly so hopefully it doesn't get to bad. He also said he may have to up my clomid as well for next cycle to 100mg but that will determine on bloods that I have to have if AF hasn't arrived by cd35. I hope the metformin works
    Last edited by missmya84; 17-10-2011 at 16:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes it's not nice but its good if you have to lose weight - I do and i find it gives me a little kick along :-) I took
    Provera to get AF moving along ( i hadn't had a period in 4 years) but now I don't need it! I have had three rounds of clomid at 50mg and my first lot of bloods my progesterone level was a 1 but my latest one was 17 and I need to be over 20 so I'm slowly getting there. I'm not looking forward to taking 100mg of clomid but he seems to think it won't be long and I will fall pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsboyts View Post
    Yes it's not nice but its good if you have to lose weight - I do and i find it gives me a little kick along :-) I took
    Provera to get AF moving along ( i hadn't had a period in 4 years) but now I don't need it! I have had three rounds of clomid at 50mg and my first lot of bloods my progesterone level was a 1 but my latest one was 17 and I need to be over 20 so I'm slowly getting there. I'm not looking forward to taking 100mg of clomid but he seems to think it won't be long and I will fall pregnant.
    That's great! Wishing you the best of luck! So do you know what it actually does.. The metformin? Cause it's not a hormone as it's given to diabetics but how does it actually work for fertility?

Yeah Im not overweight but my FS did say expect to drop a few kilos (is that cause of the diarrhea? ) im happy to lose a few kilos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missmya-I'm going up to 100mg Clomid next month so if you do as well we will just have to be TTC buddies again next month! Here's hoping your metformin is a useful addition. If you have to have a drug at least it's one with a nice benefit...all the ones I'm on make me GAIN weight!!! =(
    Take care and do something nice for yourself in the next couple of weeks xxxx