Closed Thread
Page 141 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Middmya I start cd5 well ment to lol I'm still confused y there is so many different start days etc. Maybe I'l do cd4 lol
    Cd2 today
    Fx for everyone!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beckybabe84 View Post
    Yip, as said above, the stronger the colour on the 2nd line, the closer O is getting.

Does BD-ing each day before, on and after the expected ovulation day fine, or does this not give the semen enough time to 'recover' and produce stronger sperms? My FS says to BD on days 13, 14, 15 of my cycle, but we BD 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 - just to make sure. Is this too much??? I know some say 'every other day', but how true is that?
    these are my instructions in the words of my FS nurse " send DD1 to grandma's, kick the dog out, take the phone off the hook and have lots of intercourse". She tells me this when my bloods show I am close to ovulation. So we usually BD 4-5 times over the 2-3 days or so when i am about to O and on O day. You would think it would be helping me to lose weight lol, but no.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Man, so many different pieces of advice. Think i will stick with what my FS has said (day before, day of and day after O, so days 13, 14, 15) and then try every other day before these days (so days 9 and 11) - just for good luck

Anyways, hopefully the above will be redundant if AF doesn't show on Tues/Wed (thinking positive here) - fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got my FS appointment today.. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I hope it's all good news, hope the fluid in my endometrial canal is nothing to worry about and my follicles have grown bigger since thursdays scan! I'll update later today.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck missmya84 with ur fs appointment. Let us know how you went. FX for you hun.

I had my last provera tablet last nite....now its a waiting game for AF to arrive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missmya I'm off to FS today too and feeling a bit nervous as well! Good luck and let us know how you go! Day 10 BT for me right now, then US this afternoon. God I hope there's some good news down there today! Haha! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls! Will defiantly update you all.

Good luck today - hopefully2011 hope the ultrasound shows good news! let us know.

Babydust- yay for finishing provera! Now the waiting game for AF! Mine showed up 3 or 4 days after but I only had light spotting- that's another thing I'm bring up today at my FS cause I thought you were suppose to have a heavy AF after provera!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls! I am on cd4 today and third day of clomid. 30mins after each pill i feel quite nauseous and light headed, is this normal? Only lasts around an hour though. No other symptoms though!
    Hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    MyBabyBells - I think they are normal symptoms? If you are worried, talk to your FS and make sure you put yourself at ease!
    I have had the most awful hot flushes with this first round of Clomid - DH thought I was exaggerating and said 'oh you just read the symptoms and thats why you think you're getting it' until yesterday morning we had just woken up and I had a hot flush and he was like you just turned red all over and your skin feels so hot!!! I tried to tell him!! Now I keep having hot flushes throughout the day - I'll go from being cold to feeling like I need to take my clothes off and my skin is sweaty in less than 10 seconds, and look like I'm sunburnt all over!!! And that's only on 50mg Clomid Does anyone else get this? I think I might discuss it with FS today at our appointment...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got very bad hot flushes.. As well on 50mg of clomid( also my first time) I'm normally a cold person (if that makes sense, I always rug up!) but I was burning up on occasions on clomid) I had to even put the air con on in our bed room as my husband couldn't handle lying next to me heating him up at night. I think it's normal.