Closed Thread
Page 14 of 200 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I hope it's ok for me to join your chat

Firstly, congratulations greeneyes, I'm really hoping that your positive news is contagious and everyone on this thread is soon to follow

Funkymummy- happy egg hunting!!

I'm 32, DH 34 TTC since May 2010 when initially thought we were one of THOSE couples who gets pregnant on the first try...only to m/c at 9wks.

Am now on 4th cycle of Clomid 50mg days 2-6. Only side effect in first round was very painful O which unfortunately prevented us from doing the most important part of the whole process Has this happened to others? If so, any good solutions to enable to bd?

The last 2 cycles were not as bad though. Second cycle BFP then AF , Third cycle BFN. Now day 7 of next round after which if no luck FS wants to go down the IVF road...eek

Meaks - My FS told me that standard ovulation tests are not very reliable when you're taking Clomid, so I suggest you just pounce when hubby gets home

It's really nice to have found a group of ladies going through the same emotional rollercoaster, as none of my friends have had any trouble.

Good luck to you all over the coming weeks.

Sunny

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnydaze For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (26-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself. I am 34 wih PCOS and DH and I have been on this Clomid rollercoaster since February and TTC #1. My initial bloodtest indicated I O'd, but my FS upped my dose to 50 mg. I had posted last week due to some inconcistencies with bloodtests and scans.

I do hope that I am welcome to join this chat - I never imagined what a wild ride this would be. None of my friends know that true extent of it all - although a few of my co-workers do as the Clomid has made me a teary mess!! So, Sunnydaze and Meaks, I guess we're the newbies

Thanks
    Reviews
    :welcome: Meaks, Purple and Sunny you will love being here, it's been a great help to me! The ladies are very sweet and helpful!

Funky: for you!

Elly: I reckon you and me might be pretty close on our cycles, what day are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to Sunny, Meaks and Purpletulip!!!!!!!
    I am pretty new on here as well but I have found it so nice just to find some others going through what I am!

Meaks I am so sorry for your losses. Hopefully clomid will do the trick for you

Well I am CD 7 today and on my third day of clomid. I have not had too much crankyness yet but last month that did not come until after I finished the clomid......Hopefully there is a bit less crying this month

Hope everyone has had a lovely easter break.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    purpletulip Sunnydaze and Meaks a big welcome to this rocky journey that is Clomid!!! I hope that it is successful for you!! I keep rubbing greeneyes avatar for luck lol jk but maybe I should!!! hahahaha
    This journey teaches you patiences and teaches you to learn about your body. Sunny My FS told me to try ponstan you can get it over the counter and it really helped last cycle with the pain of the cysts I had!! wishing you all the luck in the world and sorry for your loss xoxo
    purpletulip hun I was in a daze in my own lil world last week apologies xoxox I hope you find lots of support and care in here, this is a bloody hard journey!! xoxo

Elly I have everything grossed for you hunny xoxoxo

It's O day today and I feel like CRAP most awesome feeling in the world lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clap Your Hands - I am at day 21 now, and my fertility friend chart (which I have no idea how to post! Grrr!) indicates that I am 7 DPO. I actually had a significant jump in temperature today to 37.05 from 36.81 and 36.69 and 36.68 before that, but that could be because I was taking temps in a freezing cold camping ground and today I woke up in my significantly warmer house, rather than indicative of a triphasic pattern! But hey, I can hope . What day are you at?

Funky - I can relate, this has got to be the first time in my life when I get excited, hopeful and happy when I get pain. This ttc journey has turned me into a masochist!

Jrusse21 - I haven't had any of the moodiness, but I had at least one day where I must have had every bloody physical symptom chucked at me! Aaargh! Mostly though I just get the hot flushes.

To the newbies - I haven't been here that long myself but I have got a lot of it and hope you do too!

Good luck for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps everyone for making us newbies welcome, already you have said things that are far more encouraging than most in my life. My sis in law who is about 20wks preggers advised that perhaps i'm "trying too hard"...grrrr

So, i'm at CD 8 which I have found is the start of what I now know as my blissful 5 days of cycle. The Clomid haze has started to lift and I have almost a week before the "did it work/didn't it work" ping pong match begins, which often precedes the silent growling at everyone who I see that is utd. Actually, I'm really not that bad, I just tend to exaggerate

Jruss - I hope your clomid cloud doesn't produce rain, but if it does feel free to curse and vent.

Come on Elly and Funky, may your cells be dividing and multiplying

Question: Has anyone heard of any benefits (real or placebo) of reflexology? One of the thousand suggestions that my fertile friends have given.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elly my FS had me on 50mg first cycle, then 100mg for the second and this last one I have been on 150mg. I am really anxious to see what he is going to recommend next.

All the OPK's that I did this cycle indicated that I didn't O however I am starting to feel like AF may be on the way. My boobs are sore and I have had 2 terrible nights sleep which are always pretty good indicators for me. It will be interesting to see what happens!

I hope that everyone had a great Easter break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, hope you all had a great easter and sampled some yummo chockie.

Welcome to the new ladies, hope your stay is short and we can move on together the the due in threads soon.

AJ, I have been on the injections while ttc DD1. WE tried 6mths of clomid ended up on 250mg clomid per day!!!!! and were still unable to O. I then had all the tests to check tubes etc and then went onto injections. I did daily urine tests to check hormone levels at home and rang my FS each night at his house. He then advised me how much of the injection to take. When it appeared O was getting close we had a scan every 2nd day to monitor as you can't have more than 2 mature follies as they will cancel the cycle. If O was nearing,a different injection to trigger O was advised. After that it was wait and see. For me my 1st cycle was cancelled due to too many follies then it took a further 5mths to get to trigger O simply cos my body didn't respond well. I don't believe many FS do the same level of daily testing but will do blood tests thru the cycle instead. Hope O is coming just a little late this cycle for you.

Funky, hope you catch the egg. have fun trying anyway.

clap, hope the TWW speeds by with a wonderful holiday BFP on the horizon.

Meaks, sorry for your losses, lets hope the clomid can help. Do you get early pg testing for progesterone? How long is your normal cycle. Day15 may still be ok. This month I didn't O till CD20(if I did O)

Elly, hope the bloods confirm O for you.

AFM, I think I finally O'd Thurs night Fri morning. My left ovary was so sore on and off. EWCM which I had from the start of the cycle has now gone and back to creamy. If I did O it'll be interesting as getting slight cramping tonight will wait and see. Having bloods tomorrow.
    My big girl Caitlin is having her tonsils and adenoids out tomorrow. Poor baby. I'm not looking forward to it.

Fingers crossed for everyone this cycle.
    Kathy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elly - I'm CD20 today so I guess we're not too far off each other. I'm off to have my progesterone BD tomorrow. So the Clomid has worked for me this time!

Meaks - This is only my 2nd cycle of Clomid. In my first cycle I had a scan but this time I didn't because I was overseas. I guess it's pretty risky, but it's the risk i've taken! I didn't want to waste this cycle as it's been a rough one!