Closed Thread
Page 138 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just looked it up. They will be perfect size in four days. Relax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivfhopeful View Post
    Just looked it up. They will be perfect size in four days. Relax.
    Your amazing thankyou and I hope so xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Im hoping my AF shows tomorrow as its ment to... LOL yeah right :P i dont actually have a no. of day cycle however tomorrow is 28 so anywhere between 21 and 40 for me is normal.. fingers crossed cos then i can start my first clomid next week :O PLEASE come AF
    ive just caught up on everyones stories fingers crossed for you all!!!
    xx to all

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First time poster, long time reader :)

Hi all.
    I have been watching this thread for a while now. I have been TTC since Dec last year. July i was diagnosed with both Endo and PCOS. Have had telescopic surgery for the Endo in July (with patches removed), and as of last month went on Clomid for ovulation (have never ovulated before, if i knew that prior to July i wouldn't have wasted 10yrs of my life on the pill!).

Anyways, I am currently on my 2nd round of clomid. On my first round i ovulated but no PG, i am on day 23 now of my cycle (had a blood test yesterday for 'day 21' (which was actually day 22) to see if i O'd this time (should get the results back either later today or Monday).

I think this thread is great. I have been trying to find a good support network really since i found out about the Endo and PCOS in July, as none of my family or friends can relate to me. I look forward to chating with you all, and putting in my 2cents worth where i can (and also look forward to hearing from you all as well).

Oh, before i go, i am really thank-ful for Clomid/fertility drug, without this drug my hubby and i would really never be able to have kids that we have longed for for such a long time (we waited till Dec last year as we were financially in the right place to have kids, so its just been a real struggle since then that we haven't had any success yet).

Bye for now!
    Bec

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Bec!!!! Hope you get all the support you need from us I'm sure you will everyone here is great!

Good luck on the bfp this month xox

Fx for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Equinemagic.... Fx af comes ASAP! Lol isn't it hilarious that the first cycle of clomid you can't wait to see af.... The same thing we hope stops coming for 9 months

Good luck this cycle hun.... I'm in the dreaded 2ww (4dpo WOOOOHOOOO) in my first cycle of clomid so we are pretty close clomid cycle wise

Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG wooohooo think it's arived, u know that moment when u wipe and there's a tad but, TMI sorry
    But fingers crossed it is it!! Best go get my clomid
    Thanks guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    OMG wooohooo think it's arived, u know that moment when u wipe and there's a tad but, TMI sorry
    But fingers crossed it is it!! Best go get my clomid
    Thanks guys
    Hi!
    Yay for AF showing up! Good luck on your 1st round of clomid. There is so many of us on our first go.. I hope that it works perfectly for you!! What cd do you start the clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does any one else's boobs hurt really bad after overulation right through to AF? After my first round of Clomid and then O my bb's were soooo painful. I have never experienced bb pain before in my life. Now after my 2nd round and O, they have only just started hurting (5 days before AF). Maybe this is what 'normal' people who O experience i guess...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bec it's nice to see you on here! It's also so good to see so many 1st time Clomid ladies-it's nice to know I'm not the only one (not that I thought I was, but it's nice to have other people to talk to about all of this!) I've been feeling a bit lonely...I have LOTS and I mean LOTS of pregnant friends at the moment. I am literally the only one who isn't of those who want kids and it feels like every day I hear a new person with that news that I so desperately want to be able to share with everyone! I go home and cry-it's bittersweet because I'm so happy for friends, but it feels like a big kick in the stomach every time a new one announces. I've been putting on a brave face but I feel so sad all the time! DH has even been trying to keep it from me if he hears about another colleague's baby. When I asked him why, he said it hurts to see me cry, and reminds him that he is sad as well. I was so touched but feel so useless because we know he is fine, and it's all me =( I'm being a little tragic I know I know, and sorry for my little self pitying post but I don't know who else will understand but you girls. Everyone else just says 'you've got time, you have a wonderful life, you've got other things to enjoy' but that just makes it worse. =(
    sorry guys, I'm such a wah-wah today....could it be the Clomid making me so tragic? Its my first round this month.
    Hope you are all well, look forward to hearing about those who are testing this month! Fingers crossed for you all xxx