Closed Thread
Page 136 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taralou View Post
    Hi Gals - I'm new to this section of the BH forums as I'm about to start my first cycle on Clomid.

I've been TTC nearly 5 years now and had been trying to go natural (acupuncture and naturopath) this year after a cancelled IVF cycle, natural conception (blighted ovum), miscarriage, D&C and Laparoscopy back in February. But the year is nearly over and I'm still not PG so I've turned back to the drugs and here I am hoping the magic of Clomid will work for me!

I've got a FS and a Gyno and they have given me different recommendations for the days of my cycle to take the Clomid. FS said days 6 - 10 and Gyn said days 2 - 6 so I'm not sure which way to go... I'd be keen to hear anyone's thoughts. Gyno says she gets great results all the time with her girls going days 2 - 6 so I might be leaning that way. Will start with 50mg apparently, like everyone seems to.

Right now I'm starting on Primolut N as AF went missing right when we decided to start on the Clomid - typical... I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has used Primolut to bring on AF, I googled it and apparently it works a treat...

Looking forward to getting to know you all and wishing to everyone xx
    Haha I was days 3-7.... Dont you love drs seeming like they make it all up?? Fx for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is every1 going with there opks? Im using them evn tho i was told i wudnt o i had faint line then next day bit fainter then on day 14 nothing at all n none of them were close to + What do u guys rkn shud i keep testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I reckon just keep bring every two days for the next two weeks. Just try have fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Woohoo! Sounds promising! You are using opks aren't you? Any positives yet??? Xo
    I hope so!
    I took one this afternoon when I got home from work and it was negative but I will do another tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I will know more after my ultrasound tomorrow! Yay! how is your aches and pains going.. Settled down?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes seem to have... I got concerned enough to call my fs and he said it should be ok just a common side effect of clomid. Settled down the next day so maybe just REALLY feeling that egg pop and release??? Here's hoping anyway because it was on my good side!!! Good luck with the opks- hope you get your positive tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and good luck with the ultrasound- Let us know the results!!!! Fx xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    BUGGER Good luck with this cycle.... I started on 50mgs and pretty sure I o'd (according to opks...) so hopefully you will have the same luck fx!!
    thanks Rach85...i hope i ovulate this cycle
    how are you tracking along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dell - That is so difficult about the hospital and only natural I think. Have you talked it through with DH?

I had a little scan today in the obs office, measuring exact to dates (10wks) and we saw a little human waving back at us! So surreal! I will have my first ever bloods for this pregnancy and nuchal scan done at 13weeks. My DD told me this morning my tummy is getting big! It hasn't been easy to conceal from people who know me well, so basically everyone already knows I am pregnant without me saying a word. And yeah, I'm feeling pregnancy a lot more this second time round.

Good luck to all the girls about to O. Haven't seen Alimez on here a while and I hope you are doing ok lovely girl, hang in there.

I have been too scared to do this previously... but I am hopefully declaring myself a ttc with clomid graduate. I might pop over to the due in May thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my ultrasound this morning.. I don't really know how to feel about it though. My ovaries look like a bunch of grapes with lots of follicles the largest measuring 13mm at the moment which I guess is good but the sonographer was a little concerned about my endometrium she said that there is fluid in there and i could see it on the screen myself!! my thickness of my endometrium is 8mm. She said in her opinion it looks like my ovaries and endometrium arent working together. (it's like my ovaries want to ovulate and my endometrium wants to have a period. She was unsure why I have fluid there when I am cd12. I'm just waiting for my final report to be done to see what the imaging doctor says.

I'm seeing my FS on Monday and possibly having another internal scan. Can anyone tell me what fluid in the endometrium means?? Is this normal after clomid?
    Last edited by missmya84; 13-10-2011 at 09:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure about the fluid bit but when endo is ready it needs to be 8mm and above and follies need to be 1.8cm to be mature. Hope this helps. It sounds great to me but don't know about the fluid sorry.