Closed Thread
Page 135 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all!

Tobecomplete.... I get my blood test done on day 23 too! My fs says that it's good to wait that extra two days.

My levels were 17 which is better than the previous 1 they have been but they are still not great! It means that now I am on 100mg of clomid. My husband summed it up nicely "double the clomid, double the b!tch!" lol

Good night all :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm Cd11 today girls and I'm having ewcm - well not sure if it's exactly that. It's clear and a little sticky not very egg white like when I put it between my finger (sorry tmi) but there is HEAPS is this a good sign? I'm also having a little bit of cramping this morning and late last night. Hubby and I didn't BD last night so it can't be from that

Tomorrows ultrasound can't come quick enough!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    babydust27... I am having the exact same problem! My FS is on leave for four weeks, didn't tell anyone, or check to see if any of his patients needed forms for BT's or new scripts... I can't get my full results, or new scripts/BT forms until he comes back - he even sent his receptionist on holidays too, so his whole office is closed down! I nearly flipped. I ended up finding another FS at the suite next to him that filled me out a new script for this month's clomid... I would have missed this cycle if it wasn't for him!

Definitely going to ask around for a new FS now. I am over it...!

I hope you get some answers this month from him, or have luck finding a new FS my dear...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gals - I'm new to this section of the BH forums as I'm about to start my first cycle on Clomid.

I've been TTC nearly 5 years now and had been trying to go natural (acupuncture and naturopath) this year after a cancelled IVF cycle, natural conception (blighted ovum), miscarriage, D&C and Laparoscopy back in February. But the year is nearly over and I'm still not PG so I've turned back to the drugs and here I am hoping the magic of Clomid will work for me!

I've got a FS and a Gyno and they have given me different recommendations for the days of my cycle to take the Clomid. FS said days 6 - 10 and Gyn said days 2 - 6 so I'm not sure which way to go... I'd be keen to hear anyone's thoughts. Gyno says she gets great results all the time with her girls going days 2 - 6 so I might be leaning that way. Will start with 50mg apparently, like everyone seems to.

Right now I'm starting on Primolut N as AF went missing right when we decided to start on the Clomid - typical... I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has used Primolut to bring on AF, I googled it and apparently it works a treat...

Looking forward to getting to know you all and wishing to everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finally got my result!

Well i havent ovulated this month...i will start my second round of clomid most likely tomorrow, fs has increased my dosage to 50mg this time and a blood test on day 24.
    Lets hope this new cycle will give me little bit more luck.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Taralou- welcome and good luck with your first round of clomid! I just finished up my first round and waiting for ovulation! Fingers crossed you have a positive on your first go!

Babydust27 - oh bum what a pain you didn't ovulate! Hope the increase of clomid will help for next month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    I finally got my result!

Well i havent ovulated this month...i will start my second round of clomid most likely tomorrow, fs has increased my dosage to 50mg this time and a blood test on day 24.

Bummer about last month Good luck with the higher dosage this month!
    I just started on 150mg - heaven help hubby this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies...i am a bit disappointed but no time wasting here back to business tomorrow.

I hope this "miracle" clomid does its magic, for all of us, quick!

Thanks again for all your support ladies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    I'm Cd11 today girls and I'm having ewcm - well not sure if it's exactly that. It's clear and a little sticky not very egg white like when I put it between my finger (sorry tmi) but there is HEAPS is this a good sign? I'm also having a little bit of cramping this morning and late last night. Hubby and I didn't BD last night so it can't be from that

Tomorrows ultrasound can't come quick enough!!
    Woohoo! Sounds promising! You are using opks aren't you? Any positives yet??? Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    I finally got my result!

BUGGER Good luck with this cycle.... I started on 50mgs and pretty sure I o'd (according to opks...) so hopefully you will have the same luck fx!!