Closed Thread
Page 134 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my goodness get a new fs straight away. Which state are you in? Totally not good enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    Hi all,

I am beside myself....angry and what not.
    Last monday i did my BT to see if i had ovulated...still to this day i dont knw the results. I was told i would knw by last friday via a letter that they send out. No letter, rang yesterday...receptionist couldnt tell me as the fs is away. Rang just now, fs not in her rooms...then i get told to test on day 35.

So maaad...i want yo knw if i ovulated!!!

Sorry ladies....i had to share it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub
    Oh what a pain. Can they not tell you just want your progesterone level is or does your FS have a nurse or midwife that you can talk to? Thats what i do if my FS is busy or not there. I would crack it haha. Us TTC girls need to know what's going on!! When is he going to be back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im in melbourne. Im thinking of seriously changing my fs after all this.

No she does not have a nurse, just a receptionist.

Yesterday when i rang i was told the fs is looking at the results and will call me back, she didnt so i rang again today. Only to be told by the receptionist today that she didnt leave her any notes and that the fs is consulting from other rooms.

So mad!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For my money I deserve the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Mash....I'm 10 weeks on Wed so a day behind you! How cool. Not having a scan till 12 weeks and im due to have bloods this week. Did u get a scan? I have had some real sore tummy muscles...FS said that 2nd time round you feel the whole pregnancy more! I just cant wait to tell people once we hit 12 weeks!

babydust Where in melb are you??? You pay to be looked after and its nt that hard to get a number of the receptionist..My doc always leaves notes regarding any results. Plus my FS seems wonderful with results...One phone call and without fail if busy i get a return call! LOVE IT

Having a few issues with the hospital FS wants me to go to! I know the angliss is a great hospital but i guess one little thing is stopping me...My DP had both his children there (my step kids) and i feel his memories there are of him and his ex having the kids there...Selfish maybe???????

Hows everyones O results going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dell im in south eastern suburbs...im giving them one more chance tmrw, if i dont get anywhere im changing fs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, this thread has been super busy the last couple of days!! Seems like everyone is waiting for O to happen. to you all. Is anyone in the dreaded 2WW yet?

Babydust - i agree with everyone else, maybe it's time for a new FS. Maybe try one of the fertility clinics rather than just an individual dr? Sometimes the fertility clinics are a better option as the nurses are the ones who do the day to day stuff, like ultrasounds and bloods etc. and the FS for follow-ups and reviews.... Well that's how it works with mine, which i have found great.

Dell - I don't think that it's totally unreasonable to want to be in a different hospital, however maybe look at it from the perspective of wether or not it's a good hospital vs the other hospitals you can go to. Congrats on 10weeks

AFM- i had yet another blood test today to find out what my estrogen lvls are doing... the have risen back up to 320's, which still isn't as high as they were last tuesday. I guess it's just going to be a wait and see game at this stage. Still no side effects yet... So not very hopeful this time around.

With everything that i have gone through this past year, with being told that if i had anymore children it would pretty much be a death sentance (which is not the case) combined with the recurrent m/c problem i have, and now the ovulation issues, part of me just feels like giving up and putting it into the "too hard" basket!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again. I'm sorry but I've got yet another question. I notice everyone has their blood test on cd21 to see if they have o'd. My ob has asked me to do mine on what works out to be cd23. Does this make a difference? Worried about getting false result due to testing wrong day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    tobecomplete, no it's not bad to test later. You need 4dys after O for progesterone to rise to the level indicative of O occuring. You have more chance of incorrect result by testing early not late. I'll generally get bloods done @CD26-27 cos I O late

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    Wow, this thread has been super busy the last couple of days!! Seems like everyone is waiting for O to happen. to you all. Is anyone in the dreaded 2WW yet?

Babydust - i agree with everyone else, maybe it's time for a new FS. Maybe try one of the fertility clinics rather than just an individual dr? Sometimes the fertility clinics are a better option as the nurses are the ones who do the day to day stuff, like ultrasounds and bloods etc. and the FS for follow-ups and reviews.... Well that's how it works with mine, which i have found great.

Dell - I don't think that it's totally unreasonable to want to be in a different hospital, however maybe look at it from the perspective of wether or not it's a good hospital vs the other hospitals you can go to. Congrats on 10weeks

AFM- i had yet another blood test today to find out what my estrogen lvls are doing... the have risen back up to 320's, which still isn't as high as they were last tuesday. I guess it's just going to be a wait and see game at this stage. Still no side effects yet... So not very hopeful this time around.

With everything that i have gone through this past year, with being told that if i had anymore children it would pretty much be a death sentance (which is not the case) combined with the recurrent m/c problem i have, and now the ovulation issues, part of me just feels like giving up and putting it into the "too hard" basket!!
    fallenangel...to make matters worse this is meant to be a fertility clinic....oh im so confused, angry and disappointed.

off to bed, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!