Closed Thread
Page 133 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    Hi ladies. So I finished my last clomid last night. Yay!!
    How quick does 5 days go!? Im now cd9 today and having my ultrasound to check my follicles on cd12 but wondering when I should start OPKs?
    Hope you are all well
    Hi missmya When u start opks depends on how many days in your cycle. I'm 29 days so I start day 11/12.... That being said this cycle I started 2 days early just in case

How are you feeling? My right ovary still hurts Hope I didn't end up with a cyst or anything....???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivfhopeful View Post
    No false positives on clomid. Just take it days 3-7 or 5-9 then start shagging five days later for about two weeks. Two weeks after that test. Clomid can cause a longer cycle. That's how I got my daughter. No fs just clomid. With me I could feel my ovaries about to pop anyway.
    Hi ivfhopeful....

I'm concerned! Haha I'm new to clomid but ur message seems to say start shagging days 12/14 (depending when you take clomid) for 2 weeks taking you to day 26/28 then test two weeks after that??? Day 40/42??? That seems really long to wait and especially after losing a tube to ep in July I need to be on the pregnancy ASAP to check it's not in my remaining tube....

Why do you wait that long for hpt??

Thanks heaps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I will be starting my second round of clomid soon. First round I did not o so they have put me on the pill for two weeks, is this to kick start AF? And with it being my second round, will they put me on a higher dosage? I was on 50mg.I have PCOS so I know it's going to be harder but I just want this time to work :'(

Love hearing everyone else's stories! Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach- sorry listen this is what I did day 3-7. Started snagging five days later every two days FTP two weeks. Then took pregnancy test. Sorry didn't test two weeks after we stopped intercourse, we tested straight away. So start shagging day 12 to day 26. Then test. Some people take 12 days to ovulate after the last tab. If you are not pregnant will you get af?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'll get af.... I'm pretty sure. I have had 2 cycles in the beginning of the year that i didn't get af and noone has any idea why. Since then a mc and an ectopic and tubal loss and only slightly longer cycles after both those.....!!!

Haha thanks for clearing that up-musta been having a **duh** moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Hi missmya When u start opks depends on how many days in your cycle. I'm 29 days so I start day 11/12.... That being said this cycle I started 2 days early just in case

How are you feeling? My right ovary still hurts Hope I didn't end up with a cyst or anything....???
    Hey rach85!!!

Hmm well that's going to be a hard one then. I have irregular cycles then had nothing after my m/c for 12 weeks. Last time. I fell pregnant I ovulated on cd 20 or something. Do you think it would be similar?

I'm feeling ok, hot flushes every now and then and little twitches in my ovary area but nothing to bad.
    Oh really? If it's painful call your doctor and double check alls ok.
    Last edited by missmya84; 10-10-2011 at 17:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    missmya, start your opks min 3dys after last clomid to avoid possible false result. Your scan will give you a better idea of when O will occur. If I have a scan I don't bother with opk's and I know I O late so will start opks way later than most at cd17(generally I'll O cd20 or later)

21andtrying, most of us have pcos so we understand the struggle. I assume the pill is to regulate your hormone levels, possibly the levels were too high in some areas and this will help bring it down. Most FS will up the dosage if no O. Your FS may have a different approach if it's that your hormones are too high. I'm currently on 200mg. We all want the struggle of becoming pg to be over and generally the hardest part is finding the dose that's right for you.

mrsboyts, hpe the bloods come back with great numbers....the wait continues.

Hi t everyone else.
    AFM, last night of clomid and I hate that I had to go get another script for one bloody tablet.I'm so dumb. Will pick up my trigger tomorrow for when its needed and scan is on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi chook! Thanks I'm excited about the bloods tomorrow! I have lots of questions for my fs. I would have been cranky too about having to get another script for one tablet! I made sure I opened mine away from the sink this morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow things are really moving in here! Such great support for everyone going on, so lovely.

Just wanted to say hi to all and to Dell my preggy buddy. I'm 10wks tomorrow and have my next ob appt on Weds and I hope he does a scan! I have had terrible morning sickness all week which is exhausting but keeps me positive that my little one is growing. I think I can feel my uterus above my public bone now.... it's all finally starting to feel real! I haven't let myself get excited until now. Will let you know how it goes Wednesday

Glad all is well with you Dell. When's your next scan?
    Hang in there all the girls waiting to O!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I am beside myself....angry and what not.
    Last monday i did my BT to see if i had ovulated...still to this day i dont knw the results. I was told i would knw by last friday via a letter that they send out. No letter, rang yesterday...receptionist couldnt tell me as the fs is away. Rang just now, fs not in her rooms...then i get told to test on day 35.

So maaad...i want yo knw if i ovulated!!!

Sorry ladies....i had to share it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub