Closed Thread
Page 131 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't say sorry we r all in the same boat here I know how u feel n joining this forum has made me feel alot better as I have no 1 else to talk to except DH n the ladies here are angels!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    Thank you missmya. Great to hear that your having some side effects even if they are unpleasant.

No it's not silly at all it's complicated stuff. Progesterone is present after ovulation, I'm not exactly sure how or why they can tell u have O'd using it though

How ever Estrogen is produced by the developing follicles so the bigger the follicles the more estrogen. Estrogen then peaks (my FS likes it to be over 500) when the follicle is mature, which then signals LH to be released which then triggers Ovulation. SOO if your estrogen level is low it means that the follicles are not growing and then you won't ovulate.

Blood tests sure do suck, I've had 7 already this cycle and I'm only day 15!! My poor arms are so bruised.

everyone has success this month
    Ahhh thank you for explaining that to me. I understand now and its good info to know. hope things look up for you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi tobecomplete..... I read your post and I thought I would share my story. I am obese. I weight 120kgs. DH and I have been together for 13 years ( teen love) and we have been TTC for 5 years. I knew there were issues as I didn't get a period for four years but no gp would refer me to a fs due to my weight. I was really upset as I was told I was too fat to have a baby but I tried to lose weight ....... It was sort of a deadly cycle. So last year i lost 10 kilos and then went to see a dr and got a locum and he referred me. My fs was beautiful. I was so
    stressed that he wouldn't prescribe me anything but he didn't say anything. He told me that as long as I was not getting bigger it was fine. I am a teacher and I see people heaps bigger than me having babies so i think there may some link to infertility and TTC but not as much as they say.

Sorry for the long post..... But I just wanted to say you are not alone. I am currently on my third round of clomid and I ovulated for the first time ever so I'm pretty excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ToBeComplete im also new to this group and joined a few days ago and I just wanted to say it's been great so far. The ladies are lovely and if you ask questions (which I ask alot) whether you think they are silly or not they answer them and help you if they can. Good luck on the clomid and let's hope this magic pill works for all of us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ToBeComplete,
    I'm new here too so just wanted to say hi :waves: and wish you luck! I start Clomid in 3 days so we can share our journey and keep our fingers crossed for BFP together. Hang in there and welcome, I can only echo the sentiments of others who have already said that the ladies here are so lovely and I am so glad I joined as they make me feel better when I'm sad, even if I'm just reading the support they've given someone else!! =) =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much for taking the time to reply. It feels great knowing I won't have to go through this entire thing on my own! :-) A big thanks to all - and of course, GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls...my story is im 100kgs. My fs said loosing weight helps however he also said to me that every one has a right to a family....so im almost 10 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and i conceived bith with clomid...i also have pcos...so all i can advice is try to kive life as normal things happen when u r most relaxed...also it took 5 round with ds 1 and 2 with this preg...so hang in their! Baby dust to all

mash any update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all can I grab some advice???

Positive clearblue digital opk negative eBay cheapie.....

What do I trust???? Same urine for both.... First month on clomid.

Hope you are all well and having a great weekend!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just shag every second day forget opk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha ok

Doesn't actually matter I retested and both came back positive! Yay!

Now down to business