Closed Thread
Page 130 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi.. im on CD33 today still no AF my left ovaries had 5 follicles with the most mature one's between 15-17mm and the right ovary had 8 follicles the most mature one being 21mm and the other up to 16mm - i did do pg test but negative yesterday so Im thinking maybe clomid doing funny things eh??? my boobies sore sorry tmi but i hope to god this is my month

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to ask another question, oh basically to answer your question regarding how many days late I am well prior to clomid I was on a 28day cycle by the clock when I started clomid they changed to 33 day cycle. So today is CD33 still no AF maybe during the night. I know the say you should do a pg test day of first missed period to detect correct LH surge but don't know, and have these tingly sensations in between my inner thighs??? (God I hope I am) and my progesterone reading was 47 is that Good ?? I know anything above 25 the say is good but my doc wanted it to be alot higher dont understand.. i'm worried cause of my age so keen for this like all of us - after my mc i was totally wrecked so now just trying to take it easy and been doing acupuncture as well. Anyway thank you so much for responding to me baby dust to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I think the clomid symptoms did hit me last night after my 3rd tablet!! I think I must have jinxed myself after saying that I had nothing! Lol
    I got hot flushes all night. A pounding headache, strange ovary aches- particularly the left side and is this normally a symptom of clomid? - all night I had like a tingling sensation "down there" and a little sensitive. Its Hard to explain what is was exactly.

I'm still having strange niggling ovary twitches. Hope these are good signs.. I have my ultrasound Thursday.. Bring on my follicles

Wishing everyone good luck this month!!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! Sounds exactly like me!!!! My Ovaries are still obvious to me..... On cd13! It's not pain I can just feel them..... Hmmmmmmm I hope this is good news for us both and it means it's working and we will ovulate a strong healthy egg.....I'm doing opks at every wee.... Little obsessive huh. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Yay!!! Sounds exactly like me!!!! My Ovaries are still obvious to me..... On cd13! It's not pain I can just feel them..... Hmmmmmmm I hope this is good news for us both and it means it's working and we will ovulate a strong healthy egg.....I'm doing opks at every wee.... Little obsessive huh. Xo
    Hehe you just made me smile reading your post! I hope it is!! No you aren't I think I am going to be the same! I'm so excited for the both of us and also everyone else!! Come follicles!! Lol x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha always happy to make people smile

Thanks
    Reviews
    So got todays blood test results and my estrogen lvl is 160 so it has gone up from Thursday which was 150 but still not as high as Tuesday at 380.

The FS seems to think that my ovaries have not responded :-( but wants Me back on Tuesday for yet another blood test.

Im starting to think that clomid was the wrong choice, as the last several months i ovulated on my own and this month taking a fertility drug seems to not have worked!! im really frustrated and just feel like crying.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    So got todays blood test results and my estrogen lvl is 160 so it has gone up from Thursday which was 150 but still not as high as Tuesday at 380.

The FS seems to think that my ovaries have not responded :-( but wants Me back on Tuesday for yet another blood test.

Im starting to think that clomid was the wrong choice, as the last several months i ovulated on my own and this month taking a fertility drug seems to not have worked!! im really frustrated and just feel like crying.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub
    sorry you are feeling down. I thought it was your progesterone that needed to be high for ovulation?! I'm still learning all this stuff and trying to understand it, so I apologize if thats silly.
    I hope your next blood test gives you better results. I know how regular blood tests sucks! I was having them fortnightly then weekly for about a month and a half before starting provera then clomid. They suck! Wishing you all the best x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you missmya. Great to hear that your having some side effects even if they are unpleasant.

No it's not silly at all it's complicated stuff. Progesterone is present after ovulation, I'm not exactly sure how or why they can tell u have O'd using it though

How ever Estrogen is produced by the developing follicles so the bigger the follicles the more estrogen. Estrogen then peaks (my FS likes it to be over 500) when the follicle is mature, which then signals LH to be released which then triggers Ovulation. SOO if your estrogen level is low it means that the follicles are not growing and then you won't ovulate.

Blood tests sure do suck, I've had 7 already this cycle and I'm only day 15!! My poor arms are so bruised.

Rach85 i think your totally rational in testing so much... lol. I think when you have an O'ing problem you know how hard it can be to achieve and you don't want to miss it.

everyone has success this month

Thanks
    Reviews

Default A mess

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and ttc. I'm 32, have PCOS, am obese and have several other health issues. I am on my 1st round of clomid. Was on 50mg twice a day from cd5-cd9. Now on cd 12. Go for my BT on the 20th and see gyno on 21st. Don't like my chances of getting BFP cause of my weight. Also worried of getting BFP due to other health issues! I'm an emotional mess so thought I'd join for some support. Sorry to go on like this on my 1st post! Thanks for 'listening'.
    Last edited by ToBeComplete; 09-10-2011 at 08:30.