Closed Thread
Page 13 of 200 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Greeneyes!!

nat278 is offline <<< View from the little piece paradise I call home....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Greeneyes - CONGRATS that is such great news, hope you have a safe and MS free pregnancy!!

AFM: think I am out :-( my temp was down this morning but as yet no AF which was due yesterday (came day late last cycle) so who knows!

Be on tonight for full chat and update having a day out with the family in our new 04 Kia Carnival!

ETA: AF is in town :-( late again but has started! DH and I have decided we are taking a indefinite break from clomid after 6 cycles i mentally need it and will re assess again later down track maybe do IUI but not sure we'll keep trying to catch O incase it happens naturally but not sure what from there....
    Last edited by nat278; 22-04-2011 at 20:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I was wondering how many cycles of clomid have people done??? Initially my FS told me that he would do 3 cycles and if I'm still not O'ing then we would move to injections. I have now been through the 3 cycles and am waiting for results (see FS on the 7/5). Also has anyone else had the injections??

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aj I was told I could have 3 rounds then My FS would go straight to IVF.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HoldingOn For This Useful Post:

aj2892  (23-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    aj...ive done 6 rounds, with one preg ending in mc. Im off to the fs on thursday for what im assuming will be more clomid, but im unsure. I have newly been diagnosed with lupus and ANA+, so this may affect what he will do next.

Again greeneyes whoooooooo congrats so awesome.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

aj2892  (23-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girls!

Green Eyes - Congrats that is super news, I agree with the other girls, it's great to have a BFP to give us all some hope!!! Good luck with everything!

Just got back from Bali (3DPO) , and there was a lot of BDing, so hopefully something has happened!! Being away, I wasn't able to get my scan to check the lining etc so it's all a mystery at the moment! I guess all I have to do if wait for that BT to see if I actually did ovulate, and then of course there is the TWW as well!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter break!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CYH good luck hunny!! xoxoxox

I got mah + surge yest and it is still + today wahoooooooooooooooooooo I am so so so relieved after last cycle.
    I feel like crap and thats awesome!! lots of pelvic pain AF pain and really sore breasts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clapyourhands- Goodluck with this cycle, hope you had a nice holiday
    Funky~Mummy- for you!
    Aj2892- I only did the 2 cycles and it somehow worked for me

Thanks again ladies for you congrats, it means alot. Still hard to believe really...kinda fretting tho till the first scan, but thats me tho Im a worry wort hehe

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Meaks hun!! I felt ikky the first 2 cycles pretty much from day one. My breasts are the first thing that get sore and I have headaches and nausea. I get the worst O pain and heaviness in my uterus just as my OPK is turning +++ hence today lol!!! I feel so crappy but it's awesome as I didn't ovulate last cycle on Clomid and I knew something was wrong but this cycle feels all clomidy!!!! and I got a pos surge wahhooooo
    After O I have lots of twinges and tiredness but hey I will go through almost anything!!!
    I am so sorry for all your losses. I hope that the clomid boosts your progesterone for a very sticky bubby xoxoxo

Greeneyes I think thats normal my sweet!! I am just so so so happy for you!! xoxoxo

Well I gots a dead set possy OPK at 1.30pm today wahhhhhoooooooo + since yesterday morning and the O pain started today I am sooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled but sooo crappy lol!!
    We are off egg hunting for the next few days with O day being tomorrow!! xoxoxo

mwahsssssssss everyone! xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    AJ - has your FS increased your dose of clomid during that period? For most of my mum's pregnancies, she needed double or triple doses of clomid to ovulate, single does of 50mg per day was not enough to bring on ovulation.

Meaks - welcome If you ovulate on day 14 like I think I have this month (that's generally when most women do I think, there is a chance you might miss it, I hope not! Sorry for the losses you have had so far. I like this forum because my friends have no idea what this journey is like so I pretty much keep it from most people. I've had good encouragement and advice (particularly recently!) from those on this forum, it's good to learn from other people's experiences and share your own.

Well, I took my basal thermometer with me on my recent camping trip and my temps have stayed high, so it looks like I may have ovulated! The blood test will tell me more once I find out on Wed, and I'm glad my lining looked good for that stage of my cycle. We did BD on day 14 when I thought I might have ovulated and about 2 days before that, as well as on day 15 just in case. So hoping to catch it this month! AF would be due around 6 May if my cycle is the same length as last, hoping it doesn't show up!