Closed Thread
Page 129 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree with goosey.... I didn't get any symptoms the first round and according to my o tests i didn't ovulate but the second cycle I got tons of symptoms and I o'ed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    This is day 3 of my clomid I take it at night so I will take my 3rd tablet tonight. When do you normally start getting the symptoms from the clomid? I don't seem to feel different yet. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing.
    Hey missmya. Mine showed up day three or four.... I had headaches from day one but i won't count that as a symptom because headaches can be from a million different things!! But I have had NO positive opks so I'd say it just varies person to person like all medications. Don't be disheartened with my luck I'll get crap symptoms and it won't work at all and you'll get no symptoms and will have a bfp in 2.5weeks!!!

I have everything crossed for all of us....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsboyts did u still get AF when u didn't ovulate ?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsboyts View Post
    I agree with goosey.... I didn't get any symptoms the first round and according to my o tests i didn't ovulate but the second cycle I got tons of symptoms and I o'ed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes goosey but only because I was on provera. I stopped taking provera this cycle and i still got AF. I hated taking provera it made me very sick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still get AF but havnt ovulated for over a yr it seems..
    I would like to know how many more of you have done clomid without the tests and scans, does seem a couple didnt have the tests either.. makes me feel a tad better..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Equinemagic I didn't ovulate for 5 years! I don't have the scans the other ladies do but I am meant to have the 21 day progesterone blood test each month but as I live 3 hours from my fs I don't do it each month. I did do the blood test this month and I am going in to see him to see if I am on the right does of clomid! Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey gals,

woot woot......I started my clomid last night, have ordered my pregnyl hcg trigger and booked scan for next Friday. Bring it on!!!!!

I'll try and answer a few questions now.

Mrs Tina H, good luck with this cycle, how many days is AF late? How many of the 13 follies were mature?

Missmya, yep over 18mm but they can get up over 25mm before they pop too. Also yes to progesterone. The FS will want it over 20 to confirm O has occured. It depends how long after O you get your bloods done as to the accuracy of the progesterone. You need at least 4dys after O for it to rise so a day21 test is based on O'ing day 14. I'm always late to O so will allow 5dys or so after I know I O'd to ensure blods accurate....hope that makes sense.
    Alot of pcos'ers can still use opks accureately but some can't. you can only try them hey. Order them off the net it's heaps cheaper and just as good.

Equinemagic, Fallen angel has answered your question regarding the start dates corectly. Each FS has their own opinion of what is better. Your FS is probably coasting this cycle just to see your response to the current dose. Some people just need that slight bit of help to get them over the line so to speak. If it doesn't work this month ask for bloods and closer monitoring. You are paying him/her so speak your mind.

Mybabybells, sorry never done progesterone pessaries, can't help with it.

Rach85, most likely a bit of um leftovers......but yes your body could be gearing up for O. Are you doing your opk's in the arvo? The best way to check CM is inserting 2 cleans fingers as close to the cervix you can get. When removed stretch your fingers apart and see how stretchy it is. Your cervix will also soften and if you check it daily you will learn what is 'ripe' and whats not.

Fallenangel, I'd say it's likely a false pos unless they missed a mature follie on your scan or measured one wrong. Your biggest follie yesterday was 10mm, even if it popped today/tomorrow it isn't mature and wouldn't release an egg.

Goosey16, I can't believe your FS said you won't O this mth!!!!!!A 13mm follie on cd10 is great in my untrained mind. I am a late O'er and usually get a 13mm follie around cd14ish and O approx CD20. Don't count yourself out just yet. Keep DTD every second day and if possible do OPK's if you're not charting. If you don't O generally there will be no period. You won't have elevated progesterone that drops causing a bleed. What has your FS instructed you to do?

OMG.....that was massive for me. Hope it's helped at least a bit. The kids are nagging me so better go entertain them.
    Last edited by chook76; 07-10-2011 at 15:34.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chook76 For This Useful Post:

FallenAngel14  (08-10-2011),Mrs Tina H  (07-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your replies appreciate it ! Fs has just said wait & see if AF shows up if not will get provera n try again she is still letting me have a go this month but has said there is little to no chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'm doing opks in the arvo.... Nothing yet but cd12 so might be being too optimistic.... But I got a positive opk cd14 when I got pregnant with the ectopic so....????

I've gone a little nuts.... Using the clearblue digital once a day and Internet cheapies surrounding that. Might be being ridiculous but I'm scared of missing ovulation and fs increasing clomid dose! Twins are rampant in our family so clomid is a little scary for me... Even 50mgs!

I just want to ovulate! Waaaaahhhh frustrated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening girls.....
    Ok just caught up on everything so here goes..
    Chook..yay fingers crossed for u that this is the boost u need. I think yoyr very strong!
    Elly....glad to hear all is going good. Im 9 and half weeks now so its bloods next week and a scan in roughly 2 weeks

for all the others i have now successfully conceived 2 babys on clomid...ds 1 i was on 150mg clomid for 5 months with absolutely no monitoring. I did get severe side effects that resulted in alot of fighting with dp and clomid taken cd 3 to 7. However this time round only 2 months 50mg with metformin but closely monitored...clomid taken days 2 to 6. Good luck to you all and just remember if u r not happy with fs change they r there for u and u pay them to do a good job