Closed Thread
Page 128 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I fell pregnant with DD taking clomid days 3 to 7 and then five days after that went for it every two days till I was certain we were in the clear! I fell preg like this again but miscarried. I never had any monitoring was given tabs by GP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys.... I'm having a day 21 bt but no ultrasounds.... What exactly are the ultrasounds for???

Prob a bit tmi but I had a glob of ewcm this morning..... Cd12 too early to start getting o signs???? Still no positive opks not even close! Can bding affect it? Dh and I have sorta been going at it lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    missmya- yes the follicles need to be about 18mm to ovulate, not sure about the progesterone levels tho.

I would also like to know if you can use OPK's while on clomid, i'm assuming you can as there are others on here that have been using OPK's.

rach- The ultrasounds that we are talking about, are to see how many follicles you have and how big they are. As far as i know DTD won't affect OPK's however it can make it hard to judge cm if you get what i mean.

As far a what days we start our clomid go my FS said there has been some evidence supporting the idea that days 3-7 can results in more mature follicles, but days 5-9 results in fewer but better quality eggs. But alot of it is down to the individual patient and Dr.

AFM- I'm so confused atm, my e2 levels dropped yesterday and my us showed I don't have any mature follies, yet today i have O signs, and took an OPK and it came up positive?!?! This sucks!! and all i get told from the nurse's is that they don't really know why my levels have droped and won't know anything more till i have bloods on Sat. Surely to god i can't be the only one to have this happen??

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is day 3 of my clomid I take it at night so I will take my 3rd tablet tonight. When do you normally start getting the symptoms from the clomid? I don't seem to feel different yet. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone is different, some people don't get any side effects, others get them all cycle long.

I personally haven't had any symptoms that i wouldn't normally get during my cycle, other than a little nausea.

Part of me wishes I'd get something... at least i would know it was working

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Missymay... I'm on my third round of clomid and i didn't get any symptoms the first round but last round I got hit with hot flushes, crazy hormones and I was super cranky i take mine in the morning as I find I can't sleep at night if I take them good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi on my 1st round of clomid n just had 10 day scan only 1 follicle at 13mm so fs said it won't work this month n we will up the dosage just confused but does this mean I won't have a period this month because I won't ovulate? I don't no y I don't think of these questions at the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    Everyone is different, some people don't get any side effects, others get them all cycle long.

I personally haven't had any symptoms that i wouldn't normally get during my cycle, other than a little nausea.

Part of me wishes I'd get something... at least i would know it was working
    Yeah I'm in the same mind set of wanting to get something to know that its working. Haha maybe I will as its still early stages.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps i didn't get any side effects at all n it hasn't worked for me so I'm with u guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry re-posted. Silly iPhone