Closed Thread
Page 127 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm starting to freak out I won't ovulate now.... Argh this ttc sucks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    rach85 I know the feeling!! Hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, im new to this site im 43years old live in Sydney and have just finished my 3rd cycle of clomid. Im on CD32 and no AF to nervous to do pregnancy test. don't know my gut feeling says just wait. I have two children 17yr old girl 13yr old boy have remarried and my DH does not have any children from his first marriage he is 35yrs old. my first round of clomid did cd3-7 and my progesterone was 82 but BFN my 2nd round of clomid again CD3-7 my progesterone was 18. my 3rd round of clomid was progesterone was 47 13 follicles waiting !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok for us newbies can anyone explain what else you need to know to know if you ovulate or about to ovulate on clomid? I'm still on it and not up to that stage yet but would love to know.

I heard (not sure how true) that your follicles need to be 18mm or greater to ovulate. If your progesterone level is over 20 you have ovulated <-- is that right?

is there anything else?

Also can you use OPKs or do you get a false reading after taking clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all im new here,
    Im about to start my first cycle of clomid, cd5 to start on (ive noticed many of you on different start dates) can u explain why?
    also should i be booked in for blood tests etc for my first cycle? cos my gyno hasnt booked me in untile 4 weeks after i would have finished my clomid..
    is this ok?
    thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    Hi all im new here,
    Im about to start my first cycle of clomid, cd5 to start on (ive noticed many of you on different start dates) can u explain why?
    also should i be booked in for blood tests etc for my first cycle? cos my gyno hasnt booked me in untile 4 weeks after i would have finished my clomid..
    is this ok?
    thanks in advance
    Hi!
    I'm no expert but I know that with me I started my clomid on cd3 (50mg for 5 days)
    On cd10-12 I am seeing my FS for a internal ultrasound to check my follicle size.
    On cd21 I'm to have a blood test to check my progesterone to see if I ovulated.

I guess it depends on how much your FS is following it with you. I would think if he wants you to go back to him 4 weeks after he's probably hoping you will be pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that might be the case.. letting me ride the first one and see what happens.. he has me charting my temps though.. oh to remember to do them would be good LOL

Thanks for that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi equinemagic,
    I'm starting my first round on CD5 too =) from what I have read some start CD3, some CD5. Neither seems to be more 'correct' from what I can tell, just different doctors maybe? I'm waiting for AF at the moment before we start. Hopefully we both have beginners luck next month =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im curious as to the start dates as well. mine is cd 2-6, quite a difference to 5-9!
    Another week or so until i can start anyone also on progesterone pessaries? Do you see any symptoms with those??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missmya, my sh*tty past FS who I ditched didn't monitor me while on clomid so can't answer scan/bt questions. The only way I knew I was was by taking my basal body temp religiously every morning. OPKs don't work for some women with PCOS, including me, I get false positives