Closed Thread
Page 126 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chook, as you can see from my signature, I am going quite well . First scan next Friday so hoping to see a heart beat soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach85, gotta love the anticipation of gearing up for O. Are you using opk's? If you do O on the left your right tube can swing over and pick it up still. Freaky!!!!!

REALLY??????????????????? That would be amazing.......

Yep I'm using OPK's....only cd10 so no action yet. Longest 29 days ever this month!

I will stop raving about it but I am soooooooooo glad I joined bubhub

xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seems like ages ago I posted a congrats to you. It must still seem a little surreal to you. Things just moved so fast once the IVF was discussed. How exciting your first scan will be.

Lets hope there will be more ladies here announcing BFP's and first scans soon......oh and I'd like to be one of them thanks if anyone is up there listening!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so too, and I hope they will have an easier time than me achieving it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, I just have a couple of questions regarding number of follicles and size. I am on my first clomid cycle taking 50mg day 5-9. I am currently on cycle day 13 and just had my first ultrasound. I have 3 follicles on the left ovary that are between 6- 8mm and one on the right that is 10mm. The nurse said that 18mm is a good size for a mature one. So that being said, how long does it take for them to grow to that size, and will the smaller ones catch up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    I hope you don't mind me joining in?!
    I'm new-been TTC for almost a year and the conclusion is not ovulating. So today DH and I went to the gynaecologist and she prescribed Clomid. I'm waiting for AF to start (should be Sunday) then the next part of our journey begins I guess. I'm so excited! After the disappointment of BFNs, this feels like a step in the right direction. I had a feeling from early on that something wasn't right =( but it's a relief to know they can do something which might help.
    Looking forward to getting to know you and hopefully sharing success stories =)
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    Hi Everyone, I just have a couple of questions regarding number of follicles and size. I am on my first clomid cycle taking 50mg day 5-9. I am currently on cycle day 13 and just had my first ultrasound. I have 3 follicles on the left ovary that are between 6- 8mm and one on the right that is 10mm. The nurse said that 18mm is a good size for a mature one. So that being said, how long does it take for them to grow to that size, and will the smaller ones catch up?
    Good question. Sorry I can't help with answering it as this is my first cycle as well and still learning about it all but I'd like to know as well. All I know is that anything over 18mm will produce an egg but i also would love to know how long they take to get that size as well!? Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    Confused.... So just rang to get my blood test results from this morning and my estrogen level is only 150, yet 2 days ago it was 380. I thought e2 was supposed to increase leading upto ovulation not decrease? Has anyone had this happen? Or know what's going on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    fallenangel, follies grow 1-2mm each day. Not sure about the e2. My FS never gives me the numbers only good or not. Generally the smaller ones won't catch up and one will become the dominant one. It can happen though.
    just googled the e2 quickly and it should be 200-600 per 18mm mature follie. possibly they dropped if the smaller ones aren't growing now? grasping at straws here.

Waiting for my FS to call me with my blood results so I can start my clomid. Argh...I'm so impatient

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks chook76, So i know that i couldn't have ovulated as my follies are not big enough, maybe your right and it's the other ones that have stopped growing that caused the drop. The fertility nurse was most unhelpful when i asked her about the e2 drop. Basically she doesn't really know what it means and wants me to have another blood test on Saturday. Grrr... I hate waiting.

you can start your clomid!!