Closed Thread
Page 125 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Missmy, in some circumstances women have been able to start clomid without waiting for AF or taking provera, eg I did after my surgery. You'll have to ask your FS though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    Missmy, in some circumstances women have been able to start clomid without waiting for AF or taking provera, eg I did after my surgery. You'll have to ask your FS though.
    Oh ok Im so new to clomid and don't really know how it all works haha

I just got of the phone to my FS and he wants me to Start clomid tomorrow. He seems to think the brown spotting can be normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck missmya!!! I'm 8 days ahead of u on my first clomid cycle. U on 50mgs??? Fingerscrossed this is our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Good luck missmya!!! I'm 8 days ahead of u on my first clomid cycle. U on 50mgs??? Fingerscrossed this is our month
    Yes 50mgs for 5 days. So have you finished your clomid now then? How did you find it? Me too I really really hope it works!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome! I have found it fine- a few headaches and some hot flushes plus I can feel my ovaries.... Not really pain I can sorta just feel them! Haha that makes me sound a lil crazy :s

Now just anxiously waiting to see if I ovulate (hopefully from the right side cos I lost my left tube late July) and then the awful 2ww!!! I want to fall of so bad but also so scared something will go wrong!

Is this your first as well???

Thanks
    Reviews
    And yes I have finished the tablets.... Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Awesome! I have found it fine- a few headaches and some hot flushes plus I can feel my ovaries.... Not really pain I can sorta just feel them! Haha that makes me sound a lil crazy :s

Now just anxiously waiting to see if I ovulate (hopefully from the right side cos I lost my left tube late July) and then the awful 2ww!!! I want to fall of so bad but also so scared something will go wrong!

Is this your first as well???
    I just started today.. Yes this is my first time as well, so alittle nervous. I had a miscarriage in July (bub was 10weeks) so nervous about trying again and also about going the clomid. I'm trying to think positive though. Im glad that you didn't have to much side effects. I hope I don't get many either we should keep in touch as we are aren't to far apart. Let's hope that we both have success off our 1st cycle on it!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm back on my clomid tomorrow. I'm hoping not to get the crazy symptoms like last month. Nearly lost my DH and my friend :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    I just started today.. Yes this is my first time as well, so alittle nervous. I had a miscarriage in July (bub was 10weeks) so nervous about trying again and also about going the clomid. I'm trying to think positive though. Im glad that you didn't have to much side effects. I hope I don't get many either we should keep in touch as we are aren't to far apart. Let's hope that we both have success off our 1st cycle on it!! x
    Definitely keep in touch!!! I'm being positive about our success. We can do it.... although I'm stressing about ovulating from the right side where I still have a tube.... Positivity is the way to go for us all though. If we don't laugh we'll cry....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey chicks,

So many new ladies in here, hope your journeys are short and sweet.
    Some of you may not know me so here goes.
    I'm Kathy, currently ttc #4. I have 3 gorgeous girls all thanks to medical help of varying interventions. DD1 clomid didn't work so needed FSH injections. DD2 5mths clomid and metformin. Then we had a m/c and DD3 after that which both only needed 1mths clomid and metformin. We recently had another m/c after 6mths clomid, metformin and pregnyl trigger.

So, its been 5wks tomorrow since the m/c. Yesterday I had bloods done and hope to be back on track to start clomid again by the weeks end.

It sucked big time on the weekend. DD3 decided it was time for a big bed and refused the cot. So it has been put away and for the first time in 6&1/2years there has been no on ine line to use the cot. I was borderline nt giving it another go and stopping treatment but it was a reality check that I'm not ready to give it up yet.

I need to go back and do some reading but can answer most questions anyone should have.

Missmy, as Elly said there are some of us that don't have AF prior to starting clomid. I'm one of them. Each cycle I don't O, the day it's confirmed via bloods I start a new cycle immediately. Good luck this month. Hope the clomid is kind.

Rach85, gotta love the anticipation of gearing up for O. Are you using opk's? If you do O on the left your right tube can swing over and pick it up still. Freaky!!!!!

Elly, how you doing? I've been thinking of a few of the older(not age) girls and wondering how everyone is tracking.

Funky, I read things have been crappy for you too. Big hugs if you're around.
    Bubba, Know you aren't in here anymore either but you're always in my head for some reason. Hope your tracking ok and starting your FSH soon if not already. Any questions fire away. I did 6mths of it with an average of 25dys each mth injecting to stimulate the ovaries. bleurgh....

To everyone else I will catch up on things and be back