Closed Thread
Page 121 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Argggghhhhh the two week wait. It's my DH that is driving me the most nuts. He is at me to test everyday and it is taking all my will power not to give in. Luckily we are in the bush camping but we are headed into town with a chemist. Must not buy test..... Must not buy test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can't you make up some BS reason why it DEFINITELY wouldn't show up on a test anyway? Assuming he won't check google that it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahahaha ellymore. Apparently he aced the reproduction unit on science as high school. I made him buy a test but I told him it had only be 7 days so not to get his hopes up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan went well 7 wks 5 days...heartbeat perfect. So its just my little onedigging in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls I need some help........ I went for my day 21 blood test on Saturday. I just spoke to rooms of my FS, he hasn't had a chance to look at the results yet but she said they are 52.5, I asked if that was good she said anything over 28 is good. Is that correct? I got a positive OPK on Sunday 18/09 (I didn't get to test on the Saturday) so when would be an ok time to test for a BFP?? I don't have regular cycles at all. Been off pill since June-July 2010 and only had around 3-4 periods in that time which were all over the shop so not sure what my 'normal' is or when I would be due next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dell im glad all is great and bubby is snuggling in nicely.

Speedy....52 is a great number. if your + was sun then you would have Od 24 to 48 hrs after so 1dpo was mon 20th.....so you would be 6dpo i would wait till 14dpo to test so not to get you hopes up as it is so hard. good luck.

Hi to all im still here watching over you all and sprinkling lots of baby dust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well, I tested again - just 1 week after ovulation. Obviously a BFN! I keep saying that I will test properly on Fri, but then breaking and doing a sneaky test early...

I'm feeling SO PMT-y! Keep crying, and then crying BECAUSE I'm crying, as that must mean AF is coming any day now! Poor DH...

So stressed about it. If this cycle hasn't worked properly then we have to go to FSH or IVF, so it really feels as if the pressure is on. I guess if AF DOES come then at least it means the cycle worked!

Arghhh... going insane... DH and I keep running in to people who got pregnant accidentally and want to talk to us about how upset they are. I know that sounds heartless, and I don't mean it, but it just makes me so upset and angry that we find it so hard.

Anyway, sorry. Bit of a 'poor me' post. Will stop there! I know we're all in the same boat.

for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dell - Soooo pleased for you. We must be due on the same day and your bubba has also caught up to be the right size ... phew! Lets hope we just glide through now... My next appt and scan (I assume) is at 10wks (2w2d away!!).

GirlX - I couldn't help but feel 'why them and not me??' many times when coming across preggy girls (I see a LOT of them at work). And I am really not that kind of a person at all! It's only natural so don't feel bad. I would also gain hope sometimes thinking "Well, If they can get pregnant surely I can too!!"

Giving lots of strength to those girls in the tww and waiting to test.
    Speedy your levels are great and as Bubba said, try and wait another week before you test. AF should arrive approx 14 days after ovulation (8 days from now?) if you are not preg.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mashedveg For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (26-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsBoyts - but of course a teenage boy would ace that subject. There are references to 'ginas in it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, I feel like I'm having bloods all the time but no answers so wondering if you can help.I'm on first round of 50g chloride and now day 19, have been asked to go in again day 21 to see if my levels have raised. I'm con fussed because I though by roughly day 14 you are meant to ovulate? Why am I having bloods again to see if my levels have raised if I should have already ovulated? I don't know the length of my cycles because I haven't had one in 1 year being off the pill. So con fussed