Closed Thread
Page 120 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh Dell, lets hope its nothing and the cramping is just your little one embedding deeper. thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I haven't been around in a while. DS and I have been sick for a few weeks and it was my Dad's 50th last weekend so we've been away for a while, too.

Congratulations Elly!! That's such fantastic news!

Dell, I hope everything's ok. I had mad cramping with DS in the early weeks. I think they say as long as it's not cramping and bleeding that things are usually ok! Fingers crossed for you.

I'm so glad everything's ok, Mashed! Here's to a boring 8 months for you until you get your little bundle!

Welcome to our newbies. I'll try to answer questions where I can - I'm not as knowledgeable as most of the other girls, as I'm only on cycle #2 of Clomid. I do know a fair bit about cycles and infertility though. So ask away!

I'm still in the TWW - around 10DPO. Got a BFN this am on an internet cheapie (maybe the faintest of faint, faint lines), but I'll still consider it a BFN until it's really conclusive.

for all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dell - I think that's common in early pregnancy. Hope everything is okay.

Alimez - I'm about 6DPO so I'm waiting too. Feel very periody though, so not totally optimistic! I'm planning on testing on Friday. A faint faint line sounds promising! Are you going to do a FRER?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl X, I felt like AF was around the corner around 7DPO this cycle, and I remember that being my first real "symptom" before I realised I was pregnant with DS. It's definitely a good sign (but at the same time doesn't necessarily mean anything). Boo to the TWW!

I'm hoping I get a proper line tomorrow or the next day on an internet cheapy. If I'm preggo I'm assuming it should show up by then. They are 10miu so I won't do an FRER until 14DPO I think (unless AF shows before then).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alimez - good luck to you girl! I got my very faint BFP at 11dpo, it was soooo faint I cant believe I saw it.

Mrsboyts, girlx, jez - tww is so boring! Hang in there! Jez my progesterone was only 30 something at day 21 also and I got my BFP, so there is hope!

Dell - I hope all is ok with you and bubba is snuggling in there for you nice and tight. I am getting a bit of cramping too, I'm just hoping that's normal.

Hi to everyone else

So today I am 7w 5d. Yesterday I felt horrible ALL day and my DH was amazing, looked after DD all day and let me sleep and roll around and groan. Today I feel much better, but instead of panic I am going to enjoy the relief and get some much needed house work done (While DH is amazing with DD, the same cant be said about his housekeeping efforts )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, you've given me hope for a BFP, Mashed! Here's hoping. I have achy bbs, have had a little cramping, am soooo moody and quite tired! All AF type symptoms too but I've got my fingers firmly crossed!

I got loads of cramping in my pregnancy with DS - I took period pain nurofen and I'm not usually one to take anything at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alimez View Post
    Girl X, I felt like AF was around the corner around 7DPO this cycle, and I remember that being my first real "symptom" before I realised I was pregnant with DS. It's definitely a good sign (but at the same time doesn't necessarily mean anything). Boo to the TWW!

I'm hoping I get a proper line tomorrow or the next day on an internet cheapy. If I'm preggo I'm assuming it should show up by then. They are 10miu so I won't do an FRER until 14DPO I think (unless AF shows before then).
    That gives me some hope! Fingers crossed... Stupidly, I did a test this morning. At 8 days before AF is due... No surprises that it was a negative. Not sure what I was expecting, really!

Quote Originally Posted by mashedveg View Post
    Alimez - good luck to you girl! I got my very faint BFP at 11dpo, it was soooo faint I cant believe I saw it.

Mrsboyts, girlx, jez - tww is so boring! Hang in there! Jez my progesterone was only 30 something at day 21 also and I got my BFP, so there is hope!

Dell - I hope all is ok with you and bubba is snuggling in there for you nice and tight. I am getting a bit of cramping too, I'm just hoping that's normal.

Hi to everyone else

So today I am 7w 5d. Yesterday I felt horrible ALL day and my DH was amazing, looked after DD all day and let me sleep and roll around and groan. Today I feel much better, but instead of panic I am going to enjoy the relief and get some much needed house work done (While DH is amazing with DD, the same cant be said about his housekeeping efforts )
    Yes - the 2ww drives you crazy! I just keep feeling like crying all the time. Anything happens - I'm happy/ sad/ I think of something nice - I cry! It's like the worst PMT ever. And then I start wondering if that means I'm pregnant - so I cry! And then I tell myself that I'm probably not, and shouldn't get my hopes up - so I cry!

mashedveg - hope you're feeling better soon! And I have heard that the cramping is normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update levels r still rising they dint quite double over 48 hours but docs say its good they r rising. I have a sxan tomorrow. Im very nervous. I have had no bleeding at all which docs like.i had a roigh start with ds but with him i bled! So will pop back tomorrow after scan..very nervous....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dell View Post
    Just a quick update levels r still rising they dint quite double over 48 hours but docs say its good they r rising. I have a sxan tomorrow. Im very nervous. I have had no bleeding at all which docs like.i had a roigh start with ds but with him i bled! So will pop back tomorrow after scan..very nervous....
    Good luck Dell. Hope everything goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Dell - I think that's common in early pregnancy. Hope everything is okay.

Alimez - I'm about 6DPO so I'm waiting too. Feel very periody though, so not totally optimistic! I'm planning on testing on Friday. A faint faint line sounds promising! Are you going to do a FRER?
    I'm also planning on testing Friday. Hurry up Friday!