Closed Thread
Page 119 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Elly Fantastic news!!!!!!
    Clexane: I am assuming you have the preloaded syringes with the correct dose. Usually clexane is injected into the tummy fat, you could also use the thigh if you like (has to go in the fat though!). You pinch up some fat in between your thumb and a finger on one hand, and use the other hand to insert the needle. From memory clexane needles can be a bit blunt so a slow and steady jab works well. Inject it slowly and keep pinching up the fat. When you have finished, you apply some pressure with a cotton wool ball for a few minutes because it can cause bruising/bleeding. You need to change the injection site each time, so left side of belly today, right side tomorrow etc. And try to keep away from the belly button area.
    Let me know if I haven't made any sense! I've never actually injected it into myself, I am an ex-RN

I hope you feel better soon Chook x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Elly

My U/S went alright - a few days of ovulation my biggest follicle is 11mm and the endo is measuring at 5mm! DR seemed ok with that, not quite sure where im standing with this LOL. you gotta love learning new things

Will do a blood test on 03/10 to confirm if i had ovulated.

Hope everyone has a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - I'd love to join this thread to share my experiences and learn from you all!

I have PO (no syndrome) and we're trying to conceive our first. After coming off the pill in November last year, no natural period since (had the withdrawal bleed). So had my first cycle of clomid recently, took 50ml per day for 5 days, had an ultrasound which showed not much - so was advised to take another 5 days of tablets. Then had another ultrasound and there were 2 follicles and was told O would happen in 2-3 days. Off I went with my pack of O tests and thought I had a positive on the Saturday, but then definitely had a positive on the Tuesday.... we were DTD every second day.
    So yesterday was about 7-8 DPO and AF arrived!? Is this normal? Has anyone else had AF arrive so early? I was in shock - I didn't really think we'd get pregnant first go, but I thought I had another week of wishful thinking up my sleeve!
    On the bright side I guess this means we're good to go again a week ahead of schedule!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Elly my lovely what wonderful news, so happy for you i wish you the most stickest bubby.

Chook...hope your ok and im thinking of you too, i have a few special people on here that i feel a connection with, and although we have never met we have shared a journey with memories, sadness and excitement at times, you are one on those ladies

Hello to the new girls i wish your stay here is short and you get your take home bubba.

Albert welcome, OPK's can be tricky to read you can post them in you albums and i can check them for you if need be.. Clomid can do funny things to cycles, since you dont have a normal natural cycle i wouldnt worry at this stage but if it becomes a regular occurrence to have a short LP them i would ask your FS for a progesterone supplement to lengthen you LP.

Mash and veg...hows your bubba going and how many weeks are you now ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And the TTW begins.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies. I'm not really delighted yet, I think relief is a better word, and I think that is just because of all the pressure and build up to get to this point. When it feels more real I will no doubt get a whole lot more excited . I'm also still a bit cautious because I've seen the pain women go through with m/c so I know it isn't a given that I will get to full term. I am usually 56kg and I have jumped to 61kg due to the ohss so it is still giving me grief unfortunately, my mother says I am as big as a woman at 4 and a half months! So looking forward to it calming down a bit.

to everyone, never thought I would get to this point and I'm looking forward to seeing more of you ladies do the same! Hopefully not by IVF of course . On the plus side, I get to say that I got pregnant and my husband wasn't even in the room

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my 21 day prog test today. Level was 36. The FS nurse said it had to be at least 30 so it's on the lower end of what they want to see. here's hoping we caught the egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elly im more shocked didnt think i would fall preg after just 2 cycles on 50mg. Scared i wont cope with 2 children....its funny how our mind works sometimes
    jez..my level was 39 and im preg so dont let it get u down keep dtd good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not looking good girls cramping alot but no bleed. Gotta have another scan ...tears try to fall but gotta be strong for cooper my little man

Thanks
    Reviews
    everything is ok dell