Closed Thread
Page 118 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!! Hoping you can help me.. I'm now on my 5th cycle of 100mgs of clomid however this time I haven't gotten af yet.. I'm now up to cd34.. Called my fs & he's determined I can't get pregnant due to dh's low count issues however he days he us happy for me to keep taking the clomid..

He said it is more likely that I just didn't ovulate this month?? Does this sound right? Only curious as he stopped ordering my day 21 bloods?

I have ha spotting the last 3 days but nothing seems to be happening :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,

Hope everyone has been well...im about to go and see my FS. Today im having an ultrasound, sooooo nervous! Hope there is a follicle somewhere in there

Hope everyone has a great day!

PS: any one from melbourne here visits dr anne poliness??
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dell glad all is ok....alway here for you hunny if you ever need a chat. comon little bean stay strong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx mashedveg for the info it all makes a bit more sense now. Should I be worried that my FS hasn't sent me for any ultrasounds like other girls here? Also what exactly are the follicles that girls are referring to when they have the u/s done?

Also one other question, I just rang the clinic to check if they are open as I am having my day 21 bloods done this Saturday and she mentioned fasting for test. I wasn't able to ask her exactly as there are ears around so just wondering if I need to fast for this test?
    Last edited by speedy14; 21-09-2011 at 12:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, hope you don't mind me bustling in here! My GP has referred me to a FS who I am seeing on Tuesday due to a luteal phase defect (6-8 days). She seems to think I will be prescribed clomid which will fix my problem. Just wondering if you know what tests will be done before being prescribed this?? I have conceived twice before fairly recently with DH and always straight up, so I'm pretty certain his sperm count is fine, so for his sake I'm hoping they won't ask for that!
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in the Dell, it sounds promising!!

I had my scan today, I was so prepared for bad news, little baby measuring 7w1d with beating heart, perfect for when I O'd. What a relief. I am just going to relax now and enjoy feeling really well instead of panicking about it.

Speedy - every Dr is different in terms of how many scans and tests they do. My doctor has his own ultrasound machine and I don't live far from the clinic so he monitors things closely, but it seems drs are all different in the level of monitoring they do. The follicles they are looking at are the structures that contain the egg. When you ovulate the egg drops from the follicle. Each cycle you should have one dominant follicle, and when it reaches a certain size and maturity, the egg is released (ovulation). If you have no follicles developing you wont ovulate, too many follicles and you may get more than one baby! The clomid promotes the development of these follicles. You wont need to fast for your day 21 bloods.

MyBBells - welcome. I also had a luteal phase problem. The FS tracked my cycle for one month, including ultrasounds of my follicle development and bloods on day 21. He then prescribed a very small dose of clomid (1/2 tablet) for my next cycle to help the development of my follicles which then helps the luteal phase. I fell pregnant that 1st medicated cycle!
    My hubby wasnt asked to have a sperm analysis as we have a 3year old who was conceived easily. But my hubby did the test anyway just so he would know all was good. His GP told him his sperm was good enough to bottle and sell At least then we knew it was me with the problem, but not all guys are too excited by the idea of having their sperm checked out. Every Dr is a bit different, they will tell you what tests they want to do based on your history. Good luck!

Hoping- hmmmm your doctor is probably correct. Have you done a pregnancy test in case? Maybe you need to have a chat with your FS to see what the plan is going forwards.

Babydust - good luck today!!!!! Lets hope for a big plump folli.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon all,

Today I had a blood test to see if my levels have raised and I am day 14. Nurse says I will find out today if I need an ultrasound. Is this when they see if I have any folicals?

Baby dust too all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hm I'm sure i replied already so if a double post shows up this is why!

Mash thanks for all that info! I'm taking with me the results from last months 21 day progesterone test so hopefully that will be enough, whatwith 4 months charting as well. It's hard to not what to get treatment straight away.
    Thats great you fell so quickly on clomid, how exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my blood test today and it was a . It hasn't really sunk in yet and it is still early days, but still . I have been told to start clexane but wasn't given many instructions, if anyone could tell me how/where you inject it if you have used it that would be great. OHSS is still being a b*tch, but it's much easier to stomach now I know why it got so bad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!
    Elly what fantastic news!!!!!!!!
    I am so excited for you.
    Sorry I can't help with the clexane but woo freaking hoo!!!

OK will pull my head back in now and can go to bed with a smile.
    Thanks for making my day.

Will be around for personals in the next few days. DH has had shoulder surgery and I've been rediculously sick with the flu and pharyngitis.

Congrats on everyone elses fabo news and good luck to those gearing up to O or are in the TWW.

Thinking of you all...yes you bubba....
    Kathy