Closed Thread
Page 117 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I think it might be happening! I peed on the o test and it was a super faint line and my cm has changed! So excited :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my level didnt double from thurs to sat. Which is frustrating. My scan was good though. Im.confused and teary. I have no idea wat to think now. Might see if doc can call me cant wait tilli see her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dell All this waiting and wondering is so hard. I called my doctors and brought my appointment/scan forwards to this Wednesday. I just want to know. Sounds like you need to talk to your doc too. When is your appt meant to be? Cant hurt to call them for a chat about your results, maybe they can explain and reassure you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mesh i have called waiting for her to call back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news Dell?
    I have welcomed back some nausea today, so I am rekindling my hope for this bubba a little.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    waiting for you news dell...hope your ok hunny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    well doc rang last night we were still waiting on finall report of ultrasound. That arrived today and so she had a big talk with monash hospital head obs and this is outcome...we have a baby hangin on with a very strong heartbeat and had grown from first scan so now we proceed as normal and next scan 11 weeks.....a
    relief but not out of trouble yet..
    mesh...great ot sounds to me your dates r just out. like i said we dtd the same time and im 6 weeks 1 day

Thanks
    Reviews
    So great to hear everyones good news I took my Clomid last night and go in for a blood test tomorrow, still unsure where I go from here?

Fingers crossed this all goes well

When will I know if all has panned out?
    to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm new here. Been trying for #1 since July 10. First suspected pcos but all tests seem to rule that out. Just don't get periods or seem to ovulate. Finished my first round of clomid (50g) friday 9th sept. Have been doing opk which I think was positive on sunday. Dr sending me for day 21 blood test which is this Saturday. My questions are what exactly are we looking for from that blood test and should I still go this Saturday seeing I have only just appeared to have ovulated?? Also as my periods are very irregular (only about 3-4 natural periods in 14 months) when should I test for pregnancy or what should I do next? Sorry for all the questions, this whole thing is just a little confusing for me.... Thanx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Speedy

Your day 21 bloods need to be taken 7 days after ovulation, so next Saturday will be approximately correct for you. They are looking at your progesterone level, progesterone will increase if you have ovulated, if you have not ovulated the progesterone level will remain low (below 20).

If your progesterone levels indicate that you have ovulated, a pregnancy test may show up at the earliest approx 9 days after ovulation, but wait about 14 days after you ovulate to be sure. Using a program like Fertility Friend is a really easy way to keep track of your cycles.

If you do not ovulate the Dr will no doubt alter your clomid dose. If you do ovulate it will be fingers crossed that you caught the eggy!

Good luck on the rollercoaster ride, there's so much support here.

21andtrying: Where are you up to in your cycle?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mashedveg For This Useful Post:

speedy14  (21-09-2011)