Closed Thread
Page 116 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Great news, Dell! So amazing to see the heart beating.

Anne80 - thank you for your encouraging words! Always good to hear.

Mellington - by 'injectables' do you mean FSH? I think I might be in the same boat. Hope all goes well for you.

AFM - Now on CD17 and no positive OPK yet... This is my 2nd cycle of Clomid and I'm on 100mg. On the 1st cycle I got a positive OPK, but then had a minor bleed 7 days later. The FS said the lining on my womb was nonexistent, so he suspects I didn't ovulate properly.

I had an AMH test done, and the results were low, so he's pushing for me to go straight to FSH or IVF. Clomid worked first time for me 2 years ago, but this time my body is not doing what it should. I've got an appointment on Tues, which will be CD20, so I was thinking of asking him for a blood test to see if I have/ am likely to ovulate. Is that a good idea? Will that show him anything different? He usually just does an ultrasound, but no blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Hi Jez,

Thanks so much best of luck and lots and lots of baby dust .

Just a question, did you take the chlomid 50g for 5 days? then have a blood test? and do they then tell you if it is all good to go? or how do we know? and is there another blood test after they think you have O?

Sorry for all the questions
    I am taking 25g of chlomid on days 2-6 of my cycle. My FS nurses tell me when to have bloods and track me from there. I had bloods done on CD13 and it was showing no O but a slight rise in basal levels so they sent me back the next day to hve more and it look like i will O today. If the bloods didnt show I was going to O they would have got me to keep doing bloods every day for the next few days until they either seen a rise r the time had passed and I missed O altogether. Then I'm having a progesterone blood test next Friday CD22. The nurses explained it to me as the progesterone bloods check if the lining of your uterus is suitable to sustain a pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=dell;6076369]Thanks all for your encouragment it has helped. I got bloods back and again they have doubled from tues test anther test tomorrow then thats it.

Scan went well today I saw the heart beating but not quite able to hear, Im officially 5 weeks and 4 days and due May 14th. I cried when they said it had grown. AND my hemorrage has fixed itself so thats better.

That's awesome news Dell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl X, yep, it sounds as though we're in a similar position
    My response to clomid was very poor, and in this cycle it has also caused my endometrium to become too thin for successful implantation. So I'll be starting FSH & HCG injections next month. Do you know when you'll begin? It's good that your FS is being so proactive about management if he's concerned about your ovarian reserve.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mellington View Post
    Girl X, yep, it sounds as though we're in a similar position
    My response to clomid was very poor, and in this cycle it has also caused my endometrium to become too thin for successful implantation. So I'll be starting FSH & HCG injections next month. Do you know when you'll begin? It's good that your FS is being so proactive about management if he's concerned about your ovarian reserve.
    Hmmm - yes, my endometrium was too thin before I started Clomid, and after last cycle (when I thought I'd ovulated, but maybe not) it was still really thin. Damn it. Why is it always the body parts you DON'T want to be thin that end up that way?! If only my thighs had the same problem...

I'm seeing the FS on Tuesday, so will see what he says then... Yes, at first I was freaked out by how keen he was to go to the next level of treatment, but now - having seen the AMH results - I understand why.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I took my last clomid tablet on Thursday, this coming Wednesday going in to see my FS where she will do an ultrasound. Since this is my first cycle of clomid, not 100% sure why we are doing this ultrasound! And then day 22 will do a blood test.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys
    Sorry I haven't been back to update on my scan yet... I'm just not sure where my head is at. I was supposed to be 6w1d but I was only measuring 5w3d (CRL 0.23mm) but there was a tiny heartbeat. It's impossible that my dates are incorrect as we didn't dtd any later in my cycle. I have to go back on Friday for another scan.
    I was keeping optimistic, but the last three days my symptoms have been disappearing, no more sore boobs, no more morning sickness
    I haven't had any bleeding yet, I don't know if I can hold out until Friday for the next scan when I really feel something isn't right. I'm being really rational about it at the moment "We can try again, this one wasn't right etc" and trying to prepare myself, but once it actually happens who knows how I will feel.
    Sorry no personals right now, I have some catching up to do, been very busy googling all kinds of things that aren't making me feel any better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babydust27 - good luck with this cycle! The ultrasound may be to see if you have egg follicles ready to go, and also to check how thick the endometrium is. If you are ovulating then it should get thicker.

Mashedveg - hope all goes well for you. I can understand your fears, but try to.hold out for the scan. Sometimes pregnancy symptoms do go away for no reason - I had that happen the first time, and DD was fine.

AFM - just had to tell people - I'm ovulating!! This is big news for me, as I had resigned myself to it not happening, as it's CD19 now. I got a smiley face on the digital test! Please please please let it be actual ovulation, and not just an LG surge with no ovulation (which has happened before).

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Bubhub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

mashedveg  (19-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mashedveg- his swimmers can hang around for a few days, the egg dosnt always land and develop straight away & a pixel to the left or right on the screen can change dates. My symptoms come and go for days and I am pg but five days later than I thought possible, a very strong HB detected on Fridays scan.
    Don't give up, positive baby vibes coming your way

I have a smart phone & one day I will be smart enough to use it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BorrisWombatWife For This Useful Post:

mashedveg  (19-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,
    mesh....i remember seeing u dtd the same day as i did and they have put me at 6 weeks today. I too originally had a small sac but i k.ew they were out by one week. They have it the same as i yhoight now...
    My doc did a serial hcb bloods (my poor arms are bruised so much) to monitor. Then a scan but scan was mainly for my hemorrage.....hang on there my boobs are not as sore etc now......try to wait for fri give bubs a chance to grow more......

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dell For This Useful Post:

mashedveg  (19-09-2011)