Closed Thread
Page 115 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dell...god luck today for you r scan i hope you see something...might be to early though

As for holding out in the tww.....for me a complete lifestyle change was in order a few years ago so i dont drink or smoke at all and just dont eat crap and all im moderation. I have never actually heard of anyone getting toxic whatever from eating sushi or deli meat while pregnant. But dark cherry chocolate is a must !

I pees me off when i see a pregnant person drinking or smoking, after most of us have tried so hard to be in that position they seem to not care what damage that may be doing to the baby, but in saying that it is my decision to do that because i want the best for my baby.

Anyhoo rant over......hope everyone is well....me still waiting for frikkin AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I am new to this and need a little help

I am 21 and my DH is 22, we have been ttc for 13 months but no O for 14 months. Last month we had a little bit, but my OB said I have PCOS . We have been put on clomid, and am now in day 2. I am still a little unsure of how it all works

I really hope this works because it gets me down seeing everyone around me have no problems .

Thanks for the support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi 21and trying. I'm still learning as this only my second cycle on chlomid but have found the girls here lovely and helpful.

Got my bloods back, looks like I will O tomorrow.Off to rent DD lots of movies for tonight and tomorrow lol.
    just spoke with the loveliest FS nurse who explained everything so clearly and was so friendly. Now I have much more of an understanding of what all these numbers mean.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jez For This Useful Post:

21andtrying  (16-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jez,

Thanks so much best of luck and lots and lots of baby dust .

Just a question, did you take the chlomid 50g for 5 days? then have a blood test? and do they then tell you if it is all good to go? or how do we know? and is there another blood test after they think you have O?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to give you ladies some encouragment.
    Clomid worked for me on my 3rd round 1/2 tab for 5 days, I was diagnosed with PCOS. Was orignially on 1 tab and didn't ovulate then went to 2 tabs per day and didn't ovulate and then 3rd month cut back to 1/2 tab and surprise surprise it worked!! I am now 4 months pregnant with a healthy baby. Hang in there I know it can be hard, but all worth it in the end if you get pregnant. Good Luck!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anne80 For This Useful Post:

21andtrying  (16-09-2011),jez  (17-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all for your encouragment it has helped. I got bloods back and again they have doubled from tues test anther test tomorrow then thats it.

Scan went well today I saw the heart beating but not quite able to hear, Im officially 5 weeks and 4 days and due May 14th. I cried when they said it had grown. AND my hemorrage has fixed itself so thats better.

Now to remember what else to do!

For everyone else hang in there this is my second time round on clomid and i have a healthy 14 month old and one on way...Its one hell of a roller coaster ride but if in the end u get a healthy baby then its well worth the ups and downs...

Jez Good luck and have fun DTD....We dtd every second day just to let u know!
    Allimez I didnt change anything until i knew i was pregnant then it was just not having de caf not caffeine...etc live life as normal as u can

21andtrying...I fell preg on 2nd cycle this time on just 50mg...When i had my little boy I was on 150mg...Its just a trial and error. As frustrating as it can be.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dell For This Useful Post:

jez  (17-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mesh...ANY news on your scan?????????????????????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Anne80 I needed that little bit of encouragement today! Two weeks holidays starts NOW!!!!! I'm off for camping at the beach for 2 weeks with my beautiful hubby and my three fur babies! And hopefully I will ovulate for the first time ever :-) maybe we will make a holiday baby :-) xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Dell best wishes will the one on the way
    I wish is would be easier, but so nice to be able to talk to people tht have the same problems

Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!

Congratulations Dell! Isn't it amazing, the first time you see that little heart flickering away in there? Wishing you all the best

My FS phoned with my day 21 progesterone levels today. They were less than 0.5
    Because my response to Clomid has been non-existant, and I'm having side-effects with it, he's decided to move onto injectables next month.
    I'm a bit nervous about the needles, but it's all worth it if the outcome is another beautiful child.

Good luck to you all!