Closed Thread
Page 114 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1993
    miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dell I hope it's alright - hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miggins View Post
    FYI.... I get the lovely internal scan (aka "dildo cam" ) EVERY visit to my FS, which is a minimum of 2 times per cycle (one to start off, one to check, an extra if needed)

I think it's just how my FS operates.
    Lol we must have the same FS!! I swear mine loves the dildo cam!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok heres my update. Bloods to be done over the next 6 days to follow hcg levels. Which did come back where they should be level reading 8899 so that was promising. So long as it keeps doubling then they r happy as its all where it should be. The hemorrage we hope may fix otself. Scan fri or monday until then a nervous wait
    thanks for all your thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dell ...... My thoughts are with you! Hope your weight isnt too agonising.

Really dumb question..... Sorry :-( I think I'm almost sorted so I just want to get it right. The 21 day bloods.... That should be just after you o??? Is that right??? Can anyone tell me what it exactly measures???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry Dell! I meant wait :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds promising Dell - hope the results continue to be positive for you.

MrsBoyts - CD21 is usually 7 days after you ovulate. It measures the amount of progesterone in your system, which is what is released after you O. It does take several days to rise though, which is why it's generally done on CD21 (most people O around CD14). So, if you O later I'd get the test later.

Another question - has anybody missed their LH surge? I think maybe I wasn't testing correctly or something as yesterday my EWCM completely dried up, accompanied by cramping. I'm hoping that I O'd and that I missed my surge. Boo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alimez View Post
    Another question - has anybody missed their LH surge? I think maybe I wasn't testing correctly or something as yesterday my EWCM completely dried up, accompanied by cramping. I'm hoping that I O'd and that I missed my surge. Boo!
    I think I might have... I'm now on CD14, and no positive OPK yet. I had CM about a week ago, but didn't test that day.

Last month the Clomid didn't make me ovulate, so this month it's been doubled. I'm really really hoping I ovulate this month, as we have to look at FSH/ IVF if I don't.

Having said that, last month I had a positive OPK, but the FS still didn't think I'd ovulated, as the lining on my uterus was too thin. So I'm hoping for a positive OPK AND ovulation this month! Seeing the FS next week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it looks like I didn't miss my LH surge. I got a +OPK last night and it was still positive today. We have covered our bases this month, so fingers crossed! The 2WW begins.

What does everybody do for the 2WW in terms of alcohol/sushi etc? Do you wait until you get a blaring BFP to impliment changes or do you only drink/eat those things once AF arrives up until O?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    blood test today on CD13 and no sign of O yet. Hoping it just is coming late. More bloods tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alimez View Post
    So it looks like I didn't miss my LH surge. I got a +OPK last night and it was still positive today. We have covered our bases this month, so fingers crossed! The 2WW begins.

What does everybody do for the 2WW in terms of alcohol/sushi etc? Do you wait until you get a blaring BFP to impliment changes or do you only drink/eat those things once AF arrives up until O?
    For me, in the interests of sanity, I live life 'normally' and don't avoid anything until I get a BFP. When I was pregnant with DD I had quite a heavy 2 weeks on the wine front, as it coincided with lots of birthdays and events, and I didn't think I would be pregnant (it was my first cycle of Clomid after over a year of no joy). I tested the day before AF was due and got my BFP, and curtailed drinking, etc. from then on. When I queried with my FS if I'd caused any harm he was very dismissive as it wasn't even for a full 2 weeks.

I think it comes down to what you are comfortable with.