Page 113 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck Ellymoe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is feeling a little psycho today! Damn chlomid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I am starting ovulation induction with needles this week. I have previously had two successful pregnancies with clomid, although miscarried one. Can I join this thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    IVFhopful....of course you can but we do have a IVF thread which the girls are awesome. im doing the same as you with IUI and use both threads coz this is where i started and the girls in here are so sweet.

i hope this month is successful for you. good luck hunny.

Jez.....grrr i hated the clomid side affects.....i dont miss it at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    bit nervous doc has called and wants to see me re results its either urine or ultrasound. App at 1 10 today. I already know there was a small bleed/tear but that was the words from ladywho did scan. Am i wrong to want another scan im worried now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alimez View Post
    Good luck, Elly!

Baby dust to all.

I have a question I hope someone answers! I had my mid cycle scan today which showed a 27mm folli. OB didn't seem phased by it and said it's not so much the size of the follicle and it's still "within the normal range". Thing is, I haven't had a LH surge yet (unless I've had one overnight, but even then I should have caught it trailing off, right?). Wouldn't that put this egg at like 32mm by the time it pops if I get my LH surge tomorrow? Can a Folli be too big to contain a viable egg? I'm worried this cycle will be a bust.
    Holy cr@p that's a massive follie!!! I got a 19.92mm last Friday and my FS was so excited because that's huge for me!! Well done! What's your secret lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ummmmm one question...... Should I be getting internal scans? I've never had one and I have been seeing my fs since April????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siege View Post
    Holy cr@p that's a massive follie!!! I got a 19.92mm last Friday and my FS was so excited because that's huge for me!! Well done! What's your secret lol
    Ha, I'm worried it's not such a good thing? Honestly, I've been trying to cut back the carbs and sugars in my diet, and exercising more. I haven't lost much weight though so I'm not sure if it's really doing anything.

Thanks for the encouragement Bubbanails, are you sure it's not too big? How's things with you?

Dell, how'd you go at your appointment? Fingers crossed everything's ok.

MrsBoyts it depends what the internal scans are for. I have one each month to check on folli size and number but from what I can see here, not everyone does that-- they just do the CD21 blood test.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FYI.... I get the lovely internal scan (aka "dildo cam" ) EVERY visit to my FS, which is a minimum of 2 times per cycle (one to start off, one to check, an extra if needed)

I think it's just how my FS operates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So im now at emergency, had anti d for neg blood group. Waiting on another blood for hcg level. The sac is measuring smaller then 5 weeks so they r a little concerned over that. But it may be i ovulated later then they think. So im little worried but one good sign is no bleeding...hang in there bubs...