Closed Thread
Page 112 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh my gosh! This round of clomid has hit me like a Mac truck this go round. Blurry eyes, massive head aches and I have been super *****y! Poor DH. Is this normal for 50mg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wat is a perigestational bleed? Is it dangerous? I googled but no straight answer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dell, I'm not sure! I hope everything's ok!

Mrsboyts I feel the same way - blurry eyes, soooo tired and really snappy. I'm also on 50mg.

Thanks for the extra info and your chart, mashedveg! My fingers are crossed for your scan on Wednesday. Hope you see that little heart beating away!

AFM, I kinda feel like I will never get pregnant again. I've been in the company of three pregnant women today and my SIL is expecting her second in February. I can't help but feel depressed. Ok, pitty party over.

I'm really worried I don't have enough EWCM (I'm CD12 and I took my last pill on Monday). Does everybody else experience this on Clomid? I have a little bit, but it's not much.. I did notice more of it right around O last month, but it's not like the "gobs" that people describe, kwim? I have a scan tomorrow to check if there's a folli there, so should I ask to organise an IUI or just let it play out this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alimez: I feel like that everyday about not getting pregnant. I'm friends with a girl (our partners are more friends) who feel pregnant unexpectedly after being with her partner for 2 months has a beautiful 5 month old baby and she hates her life. She misses her job and hates being at home with him. And she whinges constantly to me about it. Long story short I lost it at her the other day. Not sure how I go about fixing it. I think I may give her a wide birth until I have finished my clomid. Thank god we are all teachers and thank god we are going on holidays this weekend!

Hope everyone has a good week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry ladies, ive not been here for a while... too many posts to read to catch up. been a couple weeks, would be here for hours, lol.

just wanted to pop in and wish those ladies with a bfp a huge congratulations!!!!

2nd month on clomid - just about to o, got my positive opk this morning. good luck guys. wishing you all the best and lots and lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all you wonderful ladies! I hope everyone has a fabulous week :-) I am feeling super positive this month! One more day of clomid and I have finished :-) I am wishing everyone good baby karma this week :-) xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alimez - I never got EWCM while on clomid, I bought preseed to make up for it. Clomid didn't work for me but it wasn't due to lack of EWCM but the fact my ovaries weren't sitting where they were supposed to be. Buy some preseed and it will give you more reassurance

MrsBoyts - did the lady who was whinging know about your fertility probs? Some people don"t know how good they have it.

I had my embryo transfer today, so I have one on board and hoping it sticks! I also have 8 blasties so far to freeze. I find out on 22nd whether or not my first IVF cycle is a winner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elly good luck fingers crossed at least its not too long to wait to find out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck, Elly!

Baby dust to all.

I have a question I hope someone answers! I had my mid cycle scan today which showed a 27mm folli. OB didn't seem phased by it and said it's not so much the size of the follicle and it's still "within the normal range". Thing is, I haven't had a LH surge yet (unless I've had one overnight, but even then I should have caught it trailing off, right?). Wouldn't that put this egg at like 32mm by the time it pops if I get my LH surge tomorrow? Can a Folli be too big to contain a viable egg? I'm worried this cycle will be a bust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alimez all should be fine.....good luck thats a nice size follie.

Yay elly your PUPO...i hope its a sticky embie