Closed Thread
Page 111 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Question

Hi everyone,
    I haven't been in for a while, so need to have a read later to catch up on everything that's been going on.
    Congratulations Dell!
    Just a quick question...
    I had my day 22 progesterone test on 22nd august and it showed no O, which I had already guessed anyway. So following this FS said start provera again. Started on the 25th of august, last tablet on sat 3rd sept. Last time I took them, the withdrawal bleed started during the night after my last pill (so Sunday night) with no worries. This time, I have had nothing?! Does anyone have any idea why I might not be getting any withdrawal? I've never missed one when I was on the pill, so this is unusual... I've seen that 3-7 days after last tablet is apparently normal, but it's just weird that last month was so quick, and now its day 6 and there are not even any niggling feelings that it may be happening!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    And sorry, that question wasn't that quick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    foxxy any news?

I just went for scan precautionary only but could not see anything but sac. Said 5 weeks could be to esrly. Does anyine know if thats right.? Im pretty sure it is as last preg i had a early scan and saw nothing.
    But there is a small bleed above sac she said they will monitor and do another scan in a week or so. Its very nerve wracking especially with my number been over 700

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Calldy....yeah af will show 4-7 days sometimes more days later. i take it and its different everytime. I took it for 10 days this month twice a day and im now on my 4th day after stopping it and i usually bleed by the 3rd day or 7th. patience thats what i keep telling my self.

Dell.....seeing a sac is great for 5 weeks.....do not worry my love and you hcg number is awesome to. some can see a heartbeat at 6 weeks but its better at 7 weeks. good luck with your next scan and try to relax

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks bubba sometimes a bit of reassurance is nice. I guess its just the small bleed they saw too thats on my mind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Just popping in to see how everyone is getting on and to update my progress.

A big congrats to you Dell, when are you due? I think I'm due May 8.

Chook

Alimez My ob told us to dtd every second day which suited us well, we aren't spring chickens anymore! It seemed to work, and he did tell me what day he expected me to O based on tracking my folli size. I have posted my chart here in case you are interested, ignore the + OPK thing (I wasn't testing), I chucked that in to force FF into saying I O'd on the Monday

My Ovulation Chart

I haven't had any bloods taken to confirm pregnancy, I called my ob when i got the bfp and they said great! and booked me in for a scan at just past 6 weeks (next Wednesday). They said no need for bloods. I know I am crazy but I POAS every few days just to see that line get darker. I am feeling a bit paranoid. I'm getting lots of symptoms but I can't wait to see (hopefully) a heartbeat next Wednesday.

to everyone else on this journey. Quite a bit of reading to catch up on so sorry for everyone I missed but I do think of everyone in here even though I was only a thread member for a few weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my chart doesn't show when we BD but it was day 11, 13 and 15. O was probably Day 14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dell: Congratulations! Fingers crossed for you. I had a large perigestational bleed with my son, which made me very nervous for most of the first trimester. But it did gradually resolve, and my healthy, happy child is asleep in his cot at the moment

AFM: I am still not ovulating on 100mg. I'm not sure where we'll go from here. I am having some troubling side effects with the clomid. In particular, blurred vision. I've been unable to drive, and reading is not easy. So I think my FS will be reluctant to increase my dosage. I'll be contacting my Dr next week to find out. I can't help but feel disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mash..going by bloods etc im due the 8th may too. I do have to have another scan same time as u ill probably have thurs onwards. I got bloods to ease my thoughts it was a false positive. Your gp will do them for u

Thankz for the advice re the bleed its reassuring they did say it should fix itself so they monitor it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I'd like to join this thread, as i have started my first clomid cycle this morning.
    Been on Provera to bring on the af, and now on my first day of clomid.
    Will be going in to see my fs between days 10 -14 for an ultrasound to see how im tracking along, and a blood test on day 21. Currently taking 25mg of clomid.

This is all new to me,so plz excuse my silly questions, should i have any in the time to come.

I have my for all of you lovely ladies and to all of us.