Closed Thread
Page 109 of 200 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hehe mrs boyts....i know what that is like. Now provera works 1 tab twice a day for 7- 10 days and you should expect af from 4 to 7 days after that, now i think it mimics the LP by providing your body with progesterone then when you stop it the amount of progesterone drops quickly mimicking normal hormone drop which brings on af. Now im a bit confused by your bloods....day 21 it to check your progesterone level to see if you Od.....not sure why you would have a blood test on day 2 of AF ?

Hope that has helped on some way and not lead you up the garden path.

Dell: Yay for bloods i bet you have a great number and a sticky little bubba, and dont worry about having 2 little ones....life gives you nothing you cant handle and m alway here to lend a hand ill just fly to where you are.

BFT : Your cd 36 and you have a long cycle, which would suggest that you would O later too, (generally it is 14 days post your af) which would make O time around CD 24....Your other hormones listed that maybe your body was geering up to O after you had your test...just a thought. I dont O until cd 20 ish and this was only found with us, bloods and opk's. good luck and keep us posted when you see your fs.

Chook im thinking of you, i hope your ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=bubbanails;

BFT : Your cd 36 and you have a long cycle, which would suggest that you would O later too, (generally it is 14 days post your af) which would make O time around CD 24....Your other hormones listed that maybe your body was geering up to O after you had your test...just a thought. I dont O until cd 20 ish and this was only found with us, bloods and opk's. good luck and keep us posted when you see your fs.

Thanks bubbanails! Did you mean I'm cd26?
    I haven't ovulated in 9 cycles, FS was thinking that with clomid I'd be somewhere around 14-18.... Had a positive OPK on cd15 but have had false OPK's before too, so we'll I guess! Will call tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bubbanails - sorry to bother you again but here is what I have been told to do by my fs. I've been told to take my provera twice a day for 21 days and then I should bleed for 7 days when I'm not taking it. Then I'm told to go for bloods on day 23. So here is what has happened so far.
    First month - I didn't do the bloods because I live 3 hours from a place where they can do a blood test and I didn't want to take the day off.

Second month - no period but I was at qml with DH getting his test done so I did the bloods anyway and surprise surprise I didn't ovulate

Third month - AF came heaps late ( not on day 22) but I started clomid but no blood test

Fourth month (now) according to my days is it is day it's day 23 and no period but if I get AF now I've past the day 23 like my fs instructed.

Sorry to bore everyone but any help anyone could offer I would really appreciate it !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I am on CD 4 now and my FS told me to take chlomid CD 2 through to CD6 . But I don't know when I am meant ti have bloods as this is only my second cycle on chlomid and last month we started mid cycle as that was when we had our first FS appointment. Should I call and ask FS? She didn't really go into much detail as I think she only wanted me to think about the current month and jot focus on what to do if I wasn't pregnant. Confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFT...yes yes sorry cd 26, you may need more bloods to pinpoint you O, and i hope you do O...if you not Oing you dose needs to be increased by your fs to see if it works.

MrsB...wow your fs is confusing me.....i would ring him to see what to do next, sorry hun i wish i could be more help. Let me know how you get on.

Jez....as above if your not sure then ring....some do strict monitoring and other dont do anything and just see what happens....its up to you to demand more monitoring if you feel you need it.

That goes for all you girls....dont be scared to ask questions while you are there...you are actually paying them so take your time and make sure things are clear and your happy when you walk out. Be strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls,

It seems I have some reading to catch up on. This week has been a blur to be honest. The mood swings are still swaying but having to live life normally cos of the kids is keeping me busy.
    The bleeding has all but finished and didn't get heavy at all. Not even close to a normal period with only the one large clot(TMI sorry) so will live in limbo for the next 3wks then back for bloods and hopefully onto an new cycle.

Bubba, how are you traveling, you must be close to starting you new treatment plan.

Jez, normally bloods are done CD21, however if you feel you O later than say CD16 then try and do bloods at least 4days after you think O occured.

Dell, waiting on those results of yours!!!!! hurry up already

this is too difficult trying to do this with dd3 hanging off me and touching the keyboard!!!!

will finish it off tonight.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chook76 For This Useful Post:

miggins  (07-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Well I just rang for results. Everything but the pregnancy one is back. Now im freaking i have a false negative from clomid.....I have done 4 tests all BFP. I have to ring back in half hour then they will follow it up. It doesnt take over 24 hours to get results....Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Im so nervous. I even had to home test when i hung up!

Is it they go by the first day of last period or last day of period???

Chook keep your chin up next cycle is yours!

Bubba Im in melb where r u? I really am nervous but lets wait for these bloods

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back still no results...They told me it can take 2 days...has everyone had the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook - hope you are able to jump back into it soon

Dell - wow! I'd be ready to kill someone by now!

AFM: Had Egg pick up this morning for my IVF. They got 23 eggs. Even more of a surprise, DH bought me flowers! That has never happened before. I expected that I'd be really tired and I will probably crash later, but I'm feeling really cheerful and for some reason have the urge to do housework. That must mean I'm dying or something . I was a bit worried when I first woke up because I couldn't find the number off eggs written on either hand so had to ask someone, it was written on something taped further down my arm. I will probably have ET on Monday which would be good as I am not working on that day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just a question for all the other Clomid people...

I'm confused about all the talk of blood tests. I've never had a blood test on Clomid. The first time I took it I got pregnant, so I guess there was no need for any, but my FS hadn't mentioned them then.

Now I'm on it again, and last cycle I thought I ovulated but my FS was not so sure, and he has doubled the dose for this current cycle (on that basis) - but he didn't do any blood tests.

He did a full bloodwork thingy when I first saw him, but nothing to monitor whether or not I ovulated. Is that normal? It sounds as if everyone else is having closer monitoring...?