Closed Thread
Page 106 of 200 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well it's over.
    My angel fought valiantly but is now free. I spent 8hrs in emergency yesterday. No scan or bloods. They used my old bloods from a prev pg to determine that I was indeed a neg blood group and gave me my anti-d. Cancelled my scheduled scan today after I passed the sack in the morning. Lots of tears from DH too. He's taken tomorrow off work and we're enjoying a few drinkies tonight now the kids are in bed.
    Will wait 4wks then contact my FS to start again.

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement. I hope to see some wonderful BFP's this month. Will be around the thread cos this is my home if that's ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that Chook. Big hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Chook I'm so sorry to hear that, I was hoping it was nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    So so sorry chook. My thoughts are with you. I do understand how it feels. Feel free to chat anytime.
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question if that's ok. This is my second time on clomid...ovulation confirmed yesterday via blood test and scan. I'm 8 dpo and have been feeling pressure in my lower tummy for about 3 days now. Not pain just pressure....wind too, lol. Nipples have gone hard and I have been feeling hungry also. Has anyone else experienced any of these things. I hope it's a good thing and certainly not a bad thing. Such is life hey!!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Chook, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news I just popped back into this thread (dont frequent much these days because I've moved on from Clomid to FSH jabbing), was so sad to read your post. take care of each other (you & DH) and take the time to rest and recoup. I hope next time works out better for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I haven't been around in a few days. I've been sick and so has DS. Only just getting myself together now.

Chook, I'm so sorry. I have no words, but know you're in my thoughts.

Tinkers, I felt all that too. Unfortunately I got AF a few days ago. Now on my second round of Clomid. Fingers crossed it means something good for you though.

I'm using Robitussin this cycle-- has anybody else used it with success? What days do you take it? I'm thinking CD10-16 would be good as I O on CD14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chook I'm so sorry to hear your sad news :-( I've been thinking about you all week :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry chook!!!! Sending lots of hugs!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello Ladies

Chook - I am thinking of u at this time

Long story i know but if you have the time to read this, I thank you

Been awhile since i have been on, been really busy and went on a week holiday.
    Speaking of my holiday i planned a girls week away in noosa and broadbeach to try and relax and forget about the whole baby thing til next month cause the doc told me i would not ovulate after my last scan on the 04/08/11, and we would try again the following month and the morning i woke up to catch the plane on 24/08/11, i thought i would do a pregnancy test just to check cause we would be doing alot of wine and champs and it came up dark positive (yes i freaked out) lol
    I must have ovulated really late, cause there was 2 follies the same size next to each other but she said they were to small and would not mature.
    Had 2 blood tests while i was away and 1st one was 270hcg and the 2nd 48hrs later was 670hcg so still really early.
    Well for the past 5 days i have been having a cramping , burning sensation on my left side only and bad lower back pain , so i went to my GP yesterday and she sent me for the scan to rule out etopic. Had a transvaginal ultrasound and she said i mesaured 5 weeks but could only see a sac but on baby, see said it may be to early to see anything yet but i am trying not to freak out thinking it may be a blighted ovum. I knoW, I know i should be happy and positive but from past experiances i can't help but worry.
    I have another scan on the 15/09/11.
    What do u guys think, has this happened to any of you in the past ????