Closed Thread
Page 105 of 200 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think I may be starting to miscarry.
    Had uncomfortable tummy pressure last night but better today. Have a back ache now and just went to the loo and when I wiped it, my cm looked slightly pink tinged.
    I know it could be other things too but can't shake the feeling it's over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Chook, I hope that isn't so hun. You are very right, it could be many other things. Try not to think the worst just yet. A gf of mine had small amount of bleeding early into her pregnancy....she now has a healthy 2 year old. And tummy pains and aches can also be your body adjusting to the many changes that take place whilst pregnant.
    Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh chook, I'm so sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh chook fingers crossed it's just your body adjusting. I has bleeding with DD at 5 weeks. It lasted 3 days and she is now a happy 2 year old. Tinkers I know how you feel. This TWW has been one of my toughest. I think because I know I O'd so there is much more of a chance this month. Having said that though I have been having belly cramps for the last two days so I'm losing hope. AF is due Sunday but as it's my first cycle on clomid I have no idea what my body will do. I don't have any pregnancy signs though

Thanks
    Reviews
    chook - hopefully it's something else and bub sticks. my thoughts are with you

jez - it was my first cycle on clomid last month too and af showed up 2 days later than usual. took clomid days 5-9. my body acted up a bit, i was having the weirdest pains before af was due, but they were there about a week before they were meant to. then in the lead up to af, there was nothing really. my o time was very painful on clomid too. i'm hoping it was just my body getting used it... how was the first cycle for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chooky my sweet got to your doc asap and have an US....did you get your bloods back? Thinking of you always and wishing and hoping for a take home bub for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Chook, I have heard other women say they get some bleeding in the early stages, I hope that is all this is for you I agree with Bubba, see your Dr, it's better to know what's going on whatever the outcome

AFM: I met up yesterday with one of the ladies from the IVF thread who is in Syd at the moment. So nice to talk to someone who knows what this is like! I have been injecting since Friday and still waiting for all the side effects (hello bloating!). When they don't arrive I find myself getting worried rather than feeling lucky, at least they tell me the drugs are doing something!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I've had bleeds with all my pg's so am trying to remain upbeat but the back pain and slight cramps aren't offering me much hope. Bleeding is now getting more red and has just gotten heavy enough to hit my liner. My cervix still feels high, firm and closed?...I think... Spoke to my FS as I'm A- blood group and DH is A+ so I need an anti-D shot. He said GP should be able to do it(all prev ones have been done at the hospy.) Went to GP of course have been told to go to the hospy....aargh. here we go another 8hr wait in emergency I guess.
    Now gotta wait till DH comes home so I can go. Expect they will do a scan to rule out an ectopic, better go shave my legs and clean up the other bits too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed Chook all is ok.

AFM - been a little absent of late. Cd13 today so busy dtd. I have started with acupuncture now twice a week and also Chinese herbs, combined with my 7th cycle of clomid. Have booked in to see the IVF counsellor, send off the police check, and booked in to the FS for early Oct. Just hope to be UTD before that

Hope everyone else is traveling along well. I do think of you often, even if I'm not here too much any more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Chook keep us updated. I bled early days with mine...fingers crossed for u.

Purple good luck hope all the work pays off!!!

AF Im now Cd31 And no sign of AF. have not tested as last one was BFN...MAybe too early????
    We r going away for fathers day i cant wait! A few days away from melb!!