Closed Thread
Page 104 of 200 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back, Tinkers! Fingers crossed for you!

Jez, I was wandering the same thing myself. I'm feeling some things that I just won't chalk up to pregnancy yet. Could be AF, I suppose!

Dell, you'll be testing around the same time as me. GL!

Chook, I hope you're still doubling. Hang in there, little bean!

Ellymoe - wow, that is brave. I've never had to give myself an injection-- I thought it would be so unpleasant. I hope if I get to the injectables stage that I'm as brave as you!

Mashedveg - WOW, Congratulations!!! That's fantastic, I'm so pleased for you! Keep us posted on your progress!

AFM, I'll be about 11/12DPO tomorrow, so will test again (today was BFN, but not FMU). I have internet cheapies too. Fingers crossed, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mashedveg - sounding good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    af arrived this morning - two days late. was driving me nuts coz i knew she was on her way but just never wanted to show up. cd1 today. i was wondering when the best days were to take clomid in your cycle? i took them from days 5-9 last month and i think i o'd on cd15. i didnt have my d21 test coz i forgot about it and only remembered when it was too late. so i dont know if i actually did o, but i sure did feel it, was very painful this month.

i've been told some people take it as early as day two? what days do you ladies usually take it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning

Ali : Ah yes if my days r right. I did test yesterday but same as u a BFN so im not holding out much hope this month. IS IT TO EARLY TO TEST???? Best of luck fingers crossed. I must admit i didnt get a BFP with my son until i was 4 weeks (all the home tests showed a negative everytime) and i only knew i was preg as i had a standard blood test before getting tubes flushed!!

Mash: why did your fs say u prob wernt preg when i thought anything over 20 was good??? I was only 40 but that was cd23 for me
    AND A BI CONGRATS i hope that line keeps getting darker
    sp1nn: I take 2 - 6 HOWEVER the last time i was on clomid i was 5 - 9 and fell pregnant but on 150mg clomid, Im only on 50mg until next cycle. So I guess Ill know what days work better after a few cycles!

AF Well its CD28 today if i o'd when i thought AF will be coming anytime soon. Im thinking the way i have been feeling its going to be soon, but then again its all confsing as i have gone off food aswell. Mmmmmmmm

Good luck to all

P's when AF comes ill be going up to 100mg clomid....hope that works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sp1nn3r, I took Clomid in the middle of an annovulary cycle (I think I was 3 months in but OB checked my lining etc and was fine). He advises from CD1-5. So I counded CD1 as the first day of Clomid, and I O'd betwen CD14 and 16. GL!

Dell, your story gives me hope. My OB did say to test two weeks from CD22, so I guess it's not over until AF shows.

I got another BFN this morning (I thought I was 12DPO, but could be as early as 10/11). Well, I thought I saw a shadow of a line, and by the time I looked again 10 mins later it seemed to gather and make a very skinny/evap looking line (the same thing happened with two tests - one at midnight and one at 6am). I guess that's what you get with internet cheapies. I was going to buy some FRERs today but didn't because I'm sure I'm not pregnant. I did buy some Robitussin for next month.

for everyone else!
    Last edited by alimez; 29-08-2011 at 13:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girlies,

nothing new to report here, thanks for the thoughts. It means heaps. Holding out now till Thurs arvo for a scan.

Bubba, excellent news you're moving forward. The needles are easy, the pen you use is so fine, it's getting your head around the idea that's the worst. I was on puregon with DD1. I found it actually empowering to be able to be more in charge with the cycle and with closer monitoring it takes most of the normal question marks out of the month(except of course for the TWW). I have so much hope for you falling pg quickly with the new course of treatment. Bring it on!!!!

Elly, you go girl. Well done on taking the plunge with the needles. Things are gonna move so quickly now. Thinking of you.

Funky, hope you had a special cuddle from your kids for your lost angel. Hope the clomid has been kind this month.

Kobeh, thanks for the Cradle info, I'm waiting on a call back from them today to just ask a few more questions. It's no real difference in price to what I paid my OB with the other kids and I love my OB so much.

Dell, lets hope AF holds off!

Sp1nn3r, damn blast AF! I always take clomid days 5-9. There is different opinions about the days. Some googling I've previously done shows 3-7 better stimulation, days 5-9 a more mature egg to release. Each FS is different. Good luck this cycle.

Mashedveg, congrats hunny!!!!!! Can't get a false positive that many times!!!!

Alimez, hoping for a BFP in the next couple of days. Will be stalking the thread.

I'm getting DD2's 4th b'day party organised for the weekend and forget when I booked it that I did it on fathers day. I feel bad for her cos some of her friends have said no because of plans but too late to change anything now. Oh well less to feed I guess and it's only maccas.

Geez these last 2weeks have felt like an eternity.
    Last edited by chook76; 29-08-2011 at 13:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Back from my weekend away- feel very relaxed and ready to start a new month... I'm currently cd2 taking 50mg of clomid day 2-6.. My dosage has been increased so hopefully I O this month fingers X'd

Goodluck to all you lovely ladies for this month - wherever you are in your cycle xoxo let's keep the bfp's coming!!!!!!!!

After all spring is the season of new life!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for your scan, chook!

I hope the increased dose works for you TeeTee - must feel good finally moving on to the next cycle.

I started spotting last night, on CD26 . I hoped it was implantation but the bleeding has continued. It's not "flowing" yet, but it will so today is CD1. I wasn't holding out a lot of hope because my OB did not induce AF before we started Clomid. Maybe my uterus lining was too thick? Maybe something else.

Baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks dell, alimez and chook for your opinions on the best days to take clomid. it's cd2 today and i think i'm gonna do days 2-6 this cycle (first cycle was 5-9).

hope we all get bfp's this month. xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for me post. This tww is horrible. I am definitely more up and down this cycle....anxiety from m/c last cycle. I'm only 5dpo....arrrr!
    I'm sorry to hear that af has shown for some of you. Definitely not fair.
    Luv to you all girls