Closed Thread
Page 103 of 200 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good arvo ladies,
    I do remember some of you! I will have to catch up so I have some heavy reading ahead of me! I am back after my m/c.....and today I am 1dpo. Now the wait begins....look forward to getting to know how you are all going!
    Xx tinkers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies can anyone tell me does chlomid just give you side effects for the 5 days that you take it or do the side effects last longer? I haven't taken chlomid since Monday but today and am an emotional wreck. This morning I was so angry I was going ballistic at DH and could not cope with how angry I was , which lead to me ending up and tears and going back ti bed for a few hours. Now I just feel tired and drained and don't want to do anything. Is this the chlomid or something else entirely?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back tinkers!!!!!
    Goodluck for this month... Are you back on clomid???

Clomid definatley gives you side effects after you stop taking them... I had most of my side effects in the two weeks AFTER I took my last clomid pill... I hope they don't last too long for you hunny....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jez...my symptoms on clomid last all month long but its different for everyone....it does make you incredibly emotional....

Tinkers welcome back i hope your stay here is a short one again....

Awesome number dell...yeah you Od girlfriend and i hope you caught your eggy. I got my prog results today and the are under 1 so my non medicated cycle didnt do anything but we will moving straight into a iui cycle and we are starting with provera monday then the HSG the dreaded needles and iui. I will be moving out of here but will still be around and checking up on all you precious ladies who have shared this journey with me. Luvf you all

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    omg Bubba don't you ever totally leave us!!! I so think we need a general infertilty thread so that there are the specific support and then a nice lil general thread where we can all meet in the middle!!! I would miss you too much if you left!! xoxo thinking of you always and still thinking a lil june Cherub for you my precious!! xoxo

Dell for O congrats hunny!! xoxoxo

mwahs tinkers welcome back hunny xoxoxo

Clomid affects me just before O as my follies are getting bigger and after O really badly!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (27-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I did my first injection today and.....it wasn't a big deal . I never thought I would say that, not in a million years. I made DH film it so I wouldn't wuss out, because I knew I definitely couldn't have that recorded!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay elly, can you remind me what injections you are on....im a little blank had to make room for more stuff I going to be starting injects as soon as af get here.

Funky i will never leave you or my girls....no never and to be honest ive looked in other threads and its just not the same, it is nice and warm in here and i have lots of hugs to give.

Chooky how are you going i hope you have had an update and it continues to be good news for you and bubby thinking of you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (30-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba I am on Gonal-F (I don't like that name, sounds too mmuch like gonad )

Thanks
    Reviews
    afternoon ladies

Chook when do have a scan to see where bubs is sitting? good luck my fingers are crossed all is well.

Purple wish u all the best travelling up the IVF path

So a stupid question u r all talking about progesterone levels is that the mid cycle test we all have? I assume the one where my level was 40?????? Sorry this is the first time i have ever done any tests last time i was on clomid i did nothing just had fingers crossed...I must admit the fs was pretty slack. I swapped after 5 cycles with him and fell pregnant on the month between FS's........

I do wonder if ill cope with another baby????? My little boy is waking at 5 in the morning and wont go back to sleep, and im just exhausted....

Well today is CD27. Not hundred percent on O day so cant keep to much record. I know i O'd earlier then the fs thought as he wanted test done monday I had it done 5 days earlier. I have however been of food the last few days which is crazy i hardly eat, not helping keep the energy levels up at all! Well lets wait and see.....I kinda estimate i O'd 9 days ago.

baby dust to all

best go do some assignment they are due tuesday!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Ellymoe - How brave! Hopefully the first jab will be the hardest
    Jez - I had bad headaches and mood swings for a few days after I stopped the clomid, oh and bad cramping in both ovaries. Everything settled down after O though.
    Dell - Yes that would probably be your progesterone level, day 21. Mine was 33. You must be dying to POAS by now!!!!
    Chook - I hope all is going well with your little one, wishing for some good news
    Alimez - Are you testing this weekend?

Sooo, after my FS told me I probably wasn't pg this month with a day 21 progesterone of 33 I wasn't going to bother testing unless AF was late. I decided to casually POAS yesterday morning before work and I got a very faint BFP! I tested again today... ok so I have tested 6 times in the last two days... and it's getting a little darker. I'm using internet cheapies. I'm about 12 or 13dpo. Not letting myself get too excited yet, but I am doing a very little and quiet yippeeee inside..... and keeping my fingers crossed that this is it.

to everyone else