Closed Thread
Page 102 of 200 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well done Alimez!!!!!Now the torture of holding off to poas!!!!Lets hope when you do its a nice BFP for you.

My bloods have come back. Last result was 49 and now its 94. There was 49hrs between tests so its just shy of doubling. Not out of the woods yet but its keeping me going. Have booked a scan for next Thurs arvo and now will wait it out. There is a baby in there, and it's growing but where it is is anyone's guess at the moment.

Reckon it was possible to O later even with the pregnyl? I remember posting earlier this month I didn't have any O symptoms when it was meant to happen but had O pains 2 days later. If thats what has happened then my levels aren't too bad. I have lost 2kg this week just from loss of appetite. Not sick just not hungry. I was like this with DD1 and ended my pg lighter than I started it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also want to add my sadness that my maternity hospital I had with all the kids and also my D&C has closed down completely. I'm gutted. I know its not major but theres sentimental attachment. I found where my old OB is located but unsure I want to go to that hospy. Longer post needed and don't have the time now, will give more details later. Anyone from Melbourne used or know of anyone delivered at the Cradle in Hawthorn. They have a website and that's where my OB is now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh chooky they are still going up thats the main thing...i hope all is well with your sticky bubba.

Alimez...yeh for O, do you know your number !

AFM...finally went to see the new FS and.... we are jumping straight into IUI or IVF fully medicated with injectables. He also said there is no way i should of been n clomid so long as you are only supposed to do 8 cycles in your lifetime. I have to wait for AF to arrive, currently 6dpo then book in for a HSG (flushy thing) then if all clear on to IUI. I had bloods today and they said they will ring me with my progesterone results later today. So pretty chuffed we are moving on.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    chook!!!! I have everything crossed for you precious everything!!! xoxoxoxoxo rise lil numbers rise!!! thinking of you hunny

Ali!!!! and no the progesterone level so does not matter as long as its over 20 mine last cycle was 120 its off the charts and I am def not pregnant!!! good luck hunny!! I hope this is your cycle!! xoxo

Girl x good luck hunny!! it can tear you apart the TWW!! xoxoxo

It is my little angels EDD tomorrow..... I don't know how I feel exactly...sighs thinking of you all xoxoxoxo much love

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    Girl x good luck hunny!! it can tear you apart the TWW!! xoxoxo

It is my little angels EDD tomorrow..... I don't know how I feel exactly...sighs thinking of you all xoxoxoxo much love
    Thanks

And I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you have some good support around you tomorrow (and always). xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    chook: my friend is going to the cradle in December. She recons she'll be $7000 out of pocket regardless of a natural/c section birth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl X, fingers crossed for you!

Chook, that's fantastic! Looks like your little bean is hanging in there.

Bubbanails - you must be so pleased to have a very proactive FS! Sounds like it'll happen soon for you! I didn't get a number, my OB would only say that it was "normal and ovulatory". I don't think he wants me obsessing over numbers!

Thanks Funky, fingers crossed. I don't know what I can say to make it easier, but I always take a moment to think about any lost angels I know of. It's always sad to hear, but they are never forgotten.

Sorry to ask again, but my question must've gotten lost in my post. My OB said that if I was pregnant it would show up on a HPT in two weeks time. I'm 8DPO (possibly 9, but I'm pretty sure I'm 8) today, so I should get a pos next week if I'm preg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alimez...sorry sweet, yup overlooked the post and missed it. So some start testing and get + at 8-10dpo but it is best to wait till AF is due at 14dpo. good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all.
    Chook there is still hope

i got bloods back and i o the level was 40 what is the normal level expected?

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    anything over 20 means ovulation Dell!! YAY!!! awesome for you hunny xoxoox

Ali sorry hunny I overlooked your post too!! some ladies have been getting early BFPs from around 9dpo. I wouldn't test before 12DPO at the earliest, I am going to wait it out this cycle!! good luck xoxo