Closed Thread
Page 101 of 200 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Teetee, same boat here. My level was 3 with 25mg, and 2 with 50. I'm increasing it to 100 this coming month but I'm day 41 and still no period. Just wish it would start already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymoe, Wow really? that is awesome, i am thinking of looking into that.

I will speak with Gyn when i see him next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my day 21 levels back - it was 33 so my gyn said it looks like I O'd! But unfortunately he is pretty sure I am not pg. Same procedure next month, ho hum. Just wait to see when AF turns up and what type of a luteal phase I get being on the clomid.

How's everyone else going today?

Agh I know I should be happy for the O just annoyed we didn't catch the egg... we were on a tropical island holiday dammit!!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    chook!! I have every thing crossed for you precious!! I am hoping and praying that this lil one holds on for you!! thinking of you

Mashedveg and Jez yay for O!!!!! Jez my progesterone was 15 and then 4 days later it was 45....I tested too early lol!!! so wishing ou all the best. AND progesterone can be measured in 2 ways...if it is the american way then your levels are perfect!!!!!!! more than perfect!!

TeeTee so glad you ovulated....I hope your FS is wrong and you are preggy hunny xoxox

bubba you and me girl!! has to be our turn next surely!!!!! we will get our litters hahaha

mwahhhhs everyone xoxoox

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

chook76  (24-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    just got a bfn on cd 25 or 10dpo-ish.
    first cycle of clomid didnt work for us. did opk's and i got my positive. did the bd'ing at the right times with no luck.
    and i forgot to do my d21 bt so i dont know if i definately o'd. i have a good feeling that i did, and trust me, i had the cramps to prove it, lol. so unfortunately because i forgot to have the test i now have to do the same all over again for the next cycle. I just have to remember to go for the d21 bt.

think i'm buying tests on ebay. i've spent sooooooooooooo much $$$ on opk's and hpts, i gotta get those cheapies.

how's everyone else today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    afteroon,

good luck chook its sounding promising...just a little slow starter!

Tomorrow having my day 21 bloods but im CD23. FS wanted to have cd28 but i feel i ovulated earlier so gonna go tomorrow...fingers crossed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dell For This Useful Post:

chook76  (24-08-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sp!nner hunny on ebay you can get oracle brand that are reasonable!!! and do you want me to remind you bout the test lol!!! I hope you won't need it and that bfn turns into a BFP for you hunny!! xoxoxo good luck on your next cycle (if there is one!!)

good luck Dell hunny!! I had mine done to early, but I knew when I ovulated and new it was early I was impatient lol!!! that your levels come back awesome hunny!! and if the levels are close to 20 then you can just go back in a couple of days like I had too lol!!! (to impatient I am aghhhhh)

Thanks
    Reviews
    mashedveg - YAY for O! You never know, I'd still test! When did your OB tell you to test?

sp1nn3r, I have internet cheapy tests and they have been great. You can buy them in bulk lots reeeeally cheap! I got really sensitive PG tests too - 10miu. The ones in the shop are usually 20-25miu. Good luck anyway!

Good luck, Dell! Fingers crossed your progesterone is through the roof!

AFM, I had my day 21 test yesterday, and should have the results back this afternoon. !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my results back. I definitely ovulated!!

Unfortunately my OB didn't give me a number score - he just said it was "normal and ovulatory" and that as long as we exposed the egg to lots of sperm that there was a good chance I'd get pregnant. He did also say that there's a chance I won't be, but that it will show up on a pregnancy test in two weeks time (I am about 7/8DPO today. Surely it will show up on a test before that?

I did ask him if the score could reveal whether pregnancy was likely or unlikely but he said "not at all". He just said the rest is up to nature and that we will know in two weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How's everyone doing?

Alimez - great news that it worked for you! Now the horrible waiting game...

I am officially going insane. I did an ovulation test and it came out positive on CD15. Now on CD18, and am so so hoping for a BFP soon! Temperature is still high, but could just be 'normal' post ovulation. Last time Clomid worked 1st time for me, and I'm trying not to assume that will happen again, but it's all I can think about.

Arghhh... my brain has been taken over....!!!! Very hormonal/ weepy at the moment, and I'm not sure if that is period/ pregnant related, or just me being a big sook related!