Closed Thread
Page 100 of 200 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jez that is a Progesterone test.

Got my referral today for gyno to have antenatal care with him.

also got DH new SA TEST back. i think it may be better then the last one.

new is Volume :3ml

Sperm concentration :79 x10*6/ml (>14)
    Non motile 60%
    Motile 40 % (>39%)
    Non Progressive 15%
    Progressive L25% (>31)
    Live sperm 90% (>57)

old test was :
    Volume was 3.5ml
    Count 7 x 10 ^6/ml (>14)
    Motility 30% Progressive Motility
    non progressive 38%
    32% non motile

Morphology

Please note the delay between collection if specimen and examination was more then 2 hours, this may adversely affect the motility

Motility is within normal limits (total motility is >39%

Also got my bloods & urine tests and they come back Monday as bloods have to go all the way to VIC.... strange

And see the gyno for my first pregnancy visit on 1/9 @9.30am & 29/8 go back to GP for results xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY jez that is awesome? what is your total score? mine was 69.3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it's a no-go, TeeTee! I'm glad you and your hubby can get away for a while and forget it all. Or at least try to!

Fingers crossed you O'd, Bubba!

Oh, Mashedveg - I think we are two days apart. I'm CD21 tomorrow! My fingers are crossed for you having a good result. Let us know when you get it! My OB said to call the next day, so I will have my results on Wednesday too. I won't be testing until the weekend, though I think!

Sp1nn3r- don't lose hope! I was sure AF was coming with DS, and had the worst cramping! I took nurofen for it thinking it was period pain. So anything goes!

My fingers are crossed for you too, Calldy! Let us know how you go with your prog test.

Yay, jez! That's great news. Do you know what your result was?

And TIHLG - congrats again! How exciting!

AFM, CD20 today (or 6/7DPO depending on when I O'd). I'm having a few tingles in the bbs today, and a little cramping. I'm hopeful, but they can also be AF signs.

Heading in for my CD21 test tomorrow. I was told that between 8 and 10am is optimal time for a prog test. Is that the case? I'm a bit worried I didn't O on my own. I got Pos OPKs and some EWCM - but that doesn't mean I O'd for sure, right?

Also, another question - if you're seeing the OB you want to see you for pregnancy already for the Clomid, do you need another referal once you're preg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alimez View Post
    Also, another question - if you're seeing the OB you want to see you for pregnancy already for the Clomid, do you need another referal once you're preg?
    Yes you do, I had too get another referral today for my gyno whom i was seeing ttc & need a referral for antenatal care. and i was told it is valid for 12mths.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FS said that it was 16.4 ( I think she said she wanted it to be over 12 at the initial appt but that seems really low compared to yours thatishowlifegoes) and asked if I had had any O signs as she was trying to work out if it was on the way up or the way down from O. I had O pain on the left side on Sunday ( I have never had O pain on the left only on the right) but no EWM so we are taking Sunday as the O day and I will test on the 4th September. It's all kind of confusing because we started the chlomid on CD12( last Thursday) and I have just finished the last tablet yesterday as my first FS appt was on CD12. At least we have been DTD lots and in the positions she told us to since last Thursday. I didn't think there was much chance of me getting pregnant this month and it was just to see if the chlomid worked but FS seems confident there is a good chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think it depends on the OB, as I didn't need a new one last time. I already had a follow-up appointment scheduled, so I just went along to that and told him I was pregnant. Then it just went from there... He did a scan, etc. and we started booking regular appointments from then on. May be worth asking the person you're seeing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well the latest results are in..............
    HCG jumped from 17 to 49 in 3 days so its just about on the doubling timeframe. It's still low but my FS told me yesterday that it needed to be over 40 for this result to consider viable pg. Hopefully he will call me tonight to discuss again. Having more bloods tomorrow.

There's a little glimmer of hope!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, chook! That's great news!

And thanks for the replies TIHLG and Girl X!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alimez For This Useful Post:

Thatishowlifegoes  (23-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jez View Post
    FS said that it was 16.4 ( I think she said she wanted it to be over 12 at the initial appt but that seems really low compared to yours thatishowlifegoes) and asked if I had had any O signs as she was trying to work out if it was on the way up or the way down from O. I had O pain on the left side on Sunday ( I have never had O pain on the left only on the right) but no EWM so we are taking Sunday as the O day and I will test on the 4th September. It's all kind of confusing because we started the chlomid on CD12( last Thursday) and I have just finished the last tablet yesterday as my first FS appt was on CD12. At least we have been DTD lots and in the positions she told us to since last Thursday. I didn't think there was much chance of me getting pregnant this month and it was just to see if the chlomid worked but FS seems confident there is a good chance.
    My Fs said they like to see anything over 10/15 on a medicated cycle... so i did have 69.3 and yes it was a large number, but he said it was due to my body responding 'extremely well' so guess being my first cycle and all is properly worked best. i am not sure if my number was so high due to pregnancy as i didn't know i was at the time

There is always a chance. the human body can do some weird stuff and anything is possible, i didn't know i was UTD thought the AF was arriving for you xx

Yay, chook! That's great news!

And thanks for the replies TIHLG and Girl X!
    Your welcome & that is what i was told today by my FS receptionist that i need a new referral for the pregnancy & ante-natal care... strange but how ever it works.

have you ever heard of clomid being a high risk pregnancy? and can't go to normal ante-natal and public hospital??

Thanks
    Reviews
    THLG - My mum had 10 clomid babies, all at normal hospitals