+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hammondville play group

Hi I live in Hammondville and would be up for a friday play group! I have a 3 year old son

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there!
    Ive just come across your post and wondered whether you had found any playgroups in the area and if they are any good? Im a new mum with a 3 month old and am desperate to get out and meet other mums!

Claire

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Play dates in south west syd

Hi mummas!

I live in the Liverpool area and I have two daughters (2yrs and 2mths). I'm also keen to get out of the house as much as possible and meet new friends both for me and for my girls! So I started a Facebook page called 'south west syd mums' where mums can chat, plan meet ups etc. your all more than welcome to join!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this site, just wondering if you have formed your group. I'm also very keen to meet new friends, and have my daughter of 15mths meet new friends too. Or just point me in the right direction, as any help would be greatly appreciated

I live in the Wollondilly area, and unfortunately have had to go back to work on a f/t basis still I would love to join a group, and meet up, if possible, if you do any catch ups on a Saturday / Sunday - open to suggestions, it would be lovely, to meet a nice group of ladies.

So hard these days to find a group that didn't judge by age, as I'm a bit of a late bloomer (now 40).

Any my assistance would be great

Mommyandme