+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow this is soo hard.. I knew that waiting and hoping our Angel would find us would be hard and stressful... But I had no idea that everytime I would open my emails I would close my eyes and hope to find a PM or something.. I know it's only been a couple of weeks...but wow it feels like forever... We know our angel is out there somewhere .. we will find each other I can feel it.. I guess I am just having a down day, sorry ladies... I for some reason put my hand up here at work to be the one to do the baby shopping for one of my collegues.. I thought it would be easy.. but it seems to be getting harder as the day draws closer...

Hope you all have a great day and your dreams start to come true for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default how do i help

Hi i am a mum of 7 (4 of ours and 3 from hubbys last wife). My hubby and i are so lucky to have our children. I have been reading everyones post with a tear in my eye... I would love to help some one. But i need help on how to do it..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Madmel

Wow mum of 7 you must be run off your feet!... in answer to your question on where to start..firstly where you situated?? as I know the clinic that I go to QFG - they have a special Donor program that you can call up and they can assist you in finding the next step. It can also depend on if you wish to help anonymously or be a known donor.. http://www.qfg.com.au/ here is a link.. even if you don't go with them I am sure they can help you find what you are looking for.

Also I would like to say, you and your hubby are very special people to want to offer help.. just amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks , I am up Bribie way. I will have a look at the link....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hun,

I was told by drs that they expected me not to be able to conceieve naturually, but luckily for me, I now have 2 beautiful daughters. keep the faith, I wish you the best of luck.
    Aimee
    Last edited by insaneblueeyez; 28-04-2011 at 08:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning Megan,

I have sent you through a email hun, altho Im not sure if you already have a donor or not... ;-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to insaneblueeyez For This Useful Post:

megan75  (16-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there insaneblueeyez,
    I have sent you a email.. chat soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Megan,

I know exactly how you feel, we too are searching for our egg donor angel. I can't seem to turn off my computer lately. lol and then when PED's do start to make contact it's very exciting and hard all at once. My advice to you would be to make sure you explore all options of offers and take the time getting to know all PED's. I know with me I want to know everything there is to know about my ED and I feel it is very important to have a special connection with that someone special. I want to build the best relationship that I can with them to ensure a smooth journey and a forever lasting friendship.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    khris,
    Thanks for your advice, and i will take it completly on board... It's a hard slog isn't it.. you get all excited and start to think with your heart and not your head... hubby fixed that for me last night.. I agree we need to know about them, I guess it helps with the whole process and it would be nice to be able to share this with them..

I hope you find your angel soon too..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Megan
    new to this site and just getting a feel of the process. We will also be looking for an egg donor. How did you get on? Any tips you can give us?
    Ashanti