+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi Mel

I kinda felt a little off today after I ate.... is that normal?? other than that.. no MS symptoms, but really tired and feel a little bloated... The good thing is that I have a little belly already so even if I happen to "show" early I can just put it off to adding on a little winter weight if anyone asks hehe..

Your confident words mean so much thanks again xxxxx

Bring on te 26th... only 11 sleeps till I get to see a blip

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish u all the luck ...hope that u will find your angel soon...

Me and my husband are seeking donor eggs too as we in the same boat...wanted to wish you for the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all

Just wanted to let you know that I had my scan this morning, and we are lucky to have a little blip on board with a HB of 130!

So looks like this is all getting very real now... so so excited... thank you to the wonderful Donor Angle you are the best xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still can’t really believe that I am UTD… I haven’t really had any full on MS, just a couple of waves of nausea in the afternoon a couple of times.. but there is still plenty of time for that to come on..

As for my next sca, that will be my 12wk one I have yet to call up and make that appointment, trying to do that at work with people around that have BIG ears is a little hard.. But I am aiming to get it sorted by the end of the week. As I am suppose to be 12wks at the end of the mth, and Wazza gave me a referral to get it done with the date of 04/08 (being a Saturday……)

I went to my GP last week and got a letter/form for Mater Mothers Public here in Brisbane, and the receptionist faxed it off.. I haven’t heard anything from them yet.. just wondering if anyone has used them and know of the time period at all?? I am getting myself stressed I think for no reason..but who knows..

My DH has been so so cute, he keeps asking me how far along we are, so he can work out how big Blip is.. It’s kinda hard to get the right information, some websites (babyGaga) tell me it’s and inch long now, where another one I found that uses fruit to compare (http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/94345.aspx) tells me it’s the size of a Raspberry (.63in)……. Very very confusing.. thinking of maybe going back to get another scan from Wazza’s office, they said I could come back anytime if I was worried at all….

Anyway that’s me for now, just sitting waiting and hoping that all is going the way it should be on the inside..

Thanks again for caring
    Xxx
    Megz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I have another scan tomorrow at Wazza's office (but he is on leave) and I also finally got my letter from Mater Mothers.. I have my first Apt on the 26th at 3pm! so was going to take the day off and go to QML for my Down Syndrome BT as this needs to be done 7 days before the scan (3/08)... so exciting...

I am still tired, have been falling asleep on the couch this week after tea hehe.. but no real MS issues.. thank goodness.. I guess I don't really feel UTD but I know I am.. does that make sense.. That's why I am getting another scan tomorrow, just to put a calm on my nerves..

Well until tomorrow ladies

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Sorry for not posting yesterday by the time I got back to work it was busy...

Well all is good with Blip, the HB is 173 and it's just so amazing to see how much they change in just a few short weeks. My 7w scan just showed this strange blob shape, then yesterday it looked liked a mini person, could even see it's little arms moving around. The Dr even pointed out it's brain forming and the Umbilical cord moving, so I guess now what ever I eat so does blip...

I so can't wait now for the 3rd of August to get the Nuchal scan, DH will be there too..

It's starting to feel real now, have my first Hospital apt on the 26th too..

Thanks for popping in..

cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah Megs !!!! this is wonderful news - bring on Aug 3 !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

megan75  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Well I am 12wks today.. can't believe we have made it this far !! I am still taking all the meds except the clexane shots that Wazza had me on, not all that keen yet to let it go.. Will feel better after my Midwife apt on wednesday if I get to listen to Blip or friday after the BIG scan.. so exciting and scary at the same time.. First Tri is over and now into the 2nd one.. can't wait !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Megz so exciting to be in the 2nd tri - Congrats on making it this far.

Hope you are feeling good ,
    Hope the NS scan goes well on Friday

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

megan75  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all
    Ob's at Mater has changed my EDD, he calculated from the date of the Embie transfer so I am not 12w 2d as I thought. He has me as 11wk 4d today.. so 12wks on Saturday..... I called up the place for my NT scan and they suggested we put it off to next tuesday so I should be then 12w3d....who knows I am getting confused.. as long as I am healthy and so is bubs, then the end date will come when it comes.. For now I will work with the new date, and see what they have to say next week at my scan. The only thing I am worried about is that I had my BT for any markers last Thursday ... hope it wont stuff things around.. But then again cause I had donor embies, would there be any marker in my BT for Downs ???
    Until next tuesday ladies
    xxx