+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default One meal only

Looking to have a chat/email with parents of 3 - 6 year old kids that have limited meal variety. As in only eats chicken nuggets/sausages or a particular toasted sandwich for dinner and won't try new food for a sustained period of time (1 year +)

Please reply or pm me if you are in or were in this boat and happy to discuss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I had a child like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my dd was like that too.. she's 3.5 now and just over the last 6 months she has started to enjoy other food. i found putting her in the bath with LOTS of bubbles and toys and feeding her something different works. she doesn't seem to realise she's eating something different, funny enough. she must be having lots of fun to notice. lol.

TimTamsandTea is offline ...if only all relationships were so perfectly sweet!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is me.
    Ds1 has gone from eating almost anything and in healthy quantities to eating almost nothing and trying to weasel out of meals. He summarised his opinion on the matter when he said to me only recently that eating was boring.
    Am happy to chat and swap stories.