Closed Thread
Page 97 of 135 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ugh, I feel sooooo sick today. slept in heaps which was great, but now I feel gross.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh silent i have my fingers crossed for you sweets.....your chart looks great

afm im out once again, so back on the clomid wagon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks!!!

Didn't test today. Figure I will tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    SRF - ohhh I hope you are feeling sick from a little bean snuggling in there!!

ASF - we dtd early this morning as I am ovulating so tomorrow is 1dpo Wish me luck and send me your blue dust lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so too! I certainly do not feel well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Bubba...

Wishing lots of baby dust and my fingers are firmly crossed for you Silent and HP!

I saw Kitten again today - very blurry as it was through my tummy, but my uterus had moved a *tiny* bit so there is hope! Kitten was jumping up and down

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone

OMG Silent...your chart looks so good...arrggh..it must be driving you mad!!! I hold my breath everytime I check in

Fingers crossed for everyone in the tww.

bubbanails, how many clomid cycles have you done? It's very disheartening isn't it.

I am CD12 today, waiting to O, third clomid cycle. This month I started evening primrose oil to try and increase me ewcm, which has decreased slightly since starting the clomid, however it appears to have backfired on me and I haven't had any ewcm at all this cycle - what the! I will stop taking it next cycel. Sometimes I feel that nothing ever happens to me in the "normal way".

I have decided that after this month I will have a break from the clomid, especially as DH will not go and get a SA until August. I don't want to keep taking the clomid if there's something up on DH's side. do you think it's okay to have a month or two break in the middle of a 6 month clomid course?

I am trying really hard to keep my spirits up this month, and keep calm as I feel that my anxiety is playing a huge part in this stupid non event, but it's really hard to keep the doom and gloom thoughts out. Maybe I'm a bit emotional as I'm getting ready to O.
    I am starting Yoga on Saturday because I definately think I need to start to chill out a bit. Anyway, have a good day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think the only time I've seen EWCM has been while utd...

It's odd too that it was the cycle where I actually kind of wanted to see what AF was like, to find out if I was getting there with the Accupuncture and aspirin that I got this one.

I'm starting to think that ttc is a big cosmic joke on women. Some are just lucky but for those of us chosen by some sort of lottery something out there has decided to play with us, and it's not until we give up or go off and concentrate on something else that the something gets bored with us and lets us be. I came to this conclusion as I was starting on the aspirin, and so between that, and the Accu, and my mental muttering of something along the lines of "screw you cosmic joker thing" something happened. Ofc I think it was probably more my desire to *get* af for once that did it LOL Had I not, I would most likely have had a couple more early m/c's by now.

Anyway, saw Ob again yesterday, and got more confirmation all good with NT scan. Also saw Kitten (very fuzzily) but through my tummy!! Couldn't make much out but it was jumping up and down (literally, due to the shape and position of my uterus) =)

and to all.
    Cat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Chart stalking done!

Silent.... get thee hence to the Dr for a BT..!!!

Couple of others looking nice too

PS: Did I miss Bump2B's announcement? Or is she Mystic as well or?

Anyway Congrats Hunny!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh silent did you test today....chart is good fingers crossed.

Cat...thanx for your well wishes, im glad to see you kitten is doing well bouncing around in there. You give us all hope of a cute little kitten of our own

Rev.....Im CD4 today and about to start my 10th round of clomid this time, im on 100mg again and im not looking forward to the hot flushes, grumpy mood swings and sore tummy, but how else am i gonna get utd. Things we do huh.

Hope everyone is doing well, hugs to you all.