Closed Thread
Page 91 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    Hugs Rip. Wish I could say something to make it better.

Thoughts on my chart?
    I keep checking your chart, comparing it with mine. But nothing is standing out for mine, but my temp is still up and last night i started with lots of cm. for you silent.
    to you rip too
    Last edited by bubbanails; 23-06-2011 at 17:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats to insideaways and Madsci!!!!

Nattie- I too felt like it would never happen Re painful AF- a girl I work with had normal bleeding during AF but really painful cramps. She had been ttcing for on 4 months and saw her OBGYN who did an US and then recommended an op to remove a fibroid (sp?) in the eand what the Dr thought would be keyhole small op to take out a little endo and a small fibroid end up with full open Csection style op that saw an 8cm and 6 cm fibroid removed and a short stay at the hospital! So what I am asking here is has you Dr ordered an US? My mutliple MC Dr did one on me to see if I had fibroids or endo or PCOS. It's worth investergating... nag the man if he wont do it see another Dr or just ask your GP order it for you. Be strong massive hugs.

sorry should add the the girl is now about to start ttcing again and her Dr is very hopeful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that moos xx

My FS said that since I don't get the bad pain every month and my periods are only 1-2 days in length and quite light that there is nothing to worry about but u are right maybe I should see someone else or ask the GP.

I am currently doing Accupunture so if it doesn't help I will go back to the FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    I feel like I am never going to get UTD
    I just doesn't feel like it could ever be real, does it? I didn't even cry this AF cause BFN is just the norm.

I need a new hobby. This one is too depressing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats inside away and Madsci! So excited for you!

Nattie, when I had endo, I never had heavy periods and the pain was intense but only for a few times, it was not consistent. So I dunno, I had keyhole to investigate, I hope they find something, yay for giving acu a go, I am still going at 22 weeks, good luck with it

Bugger rip for cd1, I am sure something will give soon xoxoxo

Love to you all, bob is going well and I am feeling great, baby dust my lovelies xoxxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!! Yay Congrats Madsci!!! Aidan is such a cute boys name!! Congrats on your baby!!!
    Glad your c-sec went great! I found my c-sec was ace!! I had pain killers on the first night and that was it! Hurts way less than you imagine and your in to much pain from the friggin' milk!!

Sending you and insideaway sleep in a jar!! Xoxo

Nattie - sorry I can't help with the pain and endo question. I hope you find out soon and get on your way to your BFP!

Rippy - I seen a car with a personalized plate yesterday and it was rip33 or something and I thought of you!! Haha I'm am idiot!

Babydust to you all!!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindstah View Post
    Rippy - I seen a car with a personalized plate yesterday and it was rip33 or something and I thought of you!! Haha I'm am idiot!
    Hahahaha I love it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tral did u have it bad? Did they remove any? I don't know whether I am getting myself worked up for nothing I guess some people get painful periods and there is nothing wrong?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie - I'm surprised your FS completely ruled out endo, I mean I know for a fact that some people have endo with NO symptoms at all. I had a tiny bit of superficial endo when I had my lap and Id never had painful periods or heavy periods. That said, it was only very minor endo which might account for the lack of symptoms, but at the time the GYN that did the lap told me that there are a proportion of people who have endo that have not a single symptom of it. It's never impossible and it's certainly a contirbutor to infertility! On the same token, I have a friend who has agonising periods, so bad that she can't get out of bed for days on end with a very heavy flow and she had a lap and had absolutely no endo or anything else wrong with her, it was just her period. So it is different for everyone, don't get yourself too stressed out about it. I can't see how it would hurt for them to look into it though, just to rule it out if nothing else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    Hugs Rip. Wish I could say something to make it better.

Thoughts on my chart?
    Looking good!!