Closed Thread
Page 85 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    bk2b - Congrats on your BFP!

Mindy - Lilly is only 4 weeks, but I hear you about the sleep deprivation! Even though I know it gets better, can't help but wonder when! LOL!

To all the other girls TTC or in the TWW, can't wait to see if there are more BFP's coming up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bk2b View Post
    Uh huh sure did. So ladies I caved in to my urge to POAS and

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    WoooHooo!!!!!!! Congrats bk2b!!! How wonderful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Yaya bk2b very exciting news! Congrats! Oh mindy it will get better (or so I have been told) xx

I was reading some stuff online about some women not getting their bFP until a week after AF is due and that happened to a friend of mine so I guess I'm still in with a chance?
    Hi Nattie - yes indeed - my friend continued to get a negative test a few weeks past her AF due date...still in with a hope! Maybe get a blood test??? Oh I hope you have some good news ...

Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    Bk2b congrats!!

I just had another scan (had to have another internal as my uterus is still completely behind my bladder.... and Kitten waved at me!! NT scan in 1.5 weeks (27th)... Done bloods already as apparently 10w is best for bloods and 13w is best for scan ... Ob gave me bloods today and said there was nothing out of the ordinary and gave me numbers in IU not MoM so I am clueless about them... Anyway, putting todays scans in my scan folder (link in sig).
    Hurrah!!!!! Give kitten our love!

Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    I had a huge temp dip today!!! Any ideas why?
    Hey silent, I wouldn't worry about this as it happens. I've googled it before and I think they call it Fallback rise...It's happened to me. I think it's not unsual...

Quote Originally Posted by mumto3girls View Post
    bk2b - Congrats on your BFP!

Mindy - Lilly is only 4 weeks, but I hear you about the sleep deprivation! Even though I know it gets better, can't help but wonder when! LOL!

To all the other girls TTC or in the TWW, can't wait to see if there are more BFP's coming up!
    Hi m23g happy 4 weeks old to Lilly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ren. I think I will wait until next wed just in case I ovulated a week after I originally thought and if AF hasn't come I will test again and then get a blood test.

BFN again today so over this my cycles are always regular!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My nipples have stopped being sore sorry tmi but they usually get sore Straight after ovulation so I def think I just ovulated a week late

Thanks
    Reviews
    My nipples have stopped being sore sorry tmi but they usually get sore Straight after ovulation so I def think I just ovulated a week late
    Boo! :-( that sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to drop in and say we FINALLY have OPKS working for us, wednesday was almost as dark as the control today heaps darker and bigger... WOOOOOOOOO
    Few people in my daily life would care im so excited about a non pregnancy stick turning positive lol i know its lame but im kinda proud
    we catch the egg this time around!

silent: ive also read its a fallback rise, and i get the huge temp dip right around ovulation, i think its an estorgen surge??

Good luck to everyone else whos in the waiting game

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww just had a look at catkins scans - so cute!!! Amazing how diff singleton scans look compared to twin scans I'll have to upload my 10 wk scan at some point!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah please do livylou...i would love to have a nosey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes! I want to look at the twinnies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Livvyloo View Post
    Aww just had a look at catkins scans - so cute!!! Amazing how diff singleton scans look compared to twin scans I'll have to upload my 10 wk scan at some point!
    That would be really nice!

Sorry everyone, a brief hello from me today as I have had a big 24 hrs. About 4am this morning I woke up with an excruciating cramp. At first I thought it would pass, and although it was bad, it was managable. Then it didn't stop and increased in agony. I had to wake my hubby up and as the pain was so unbearable and constant, he ended up calling the ambulance. All I could do was curl up in pain and was close to passing out several times. It was unbearable! So I ended up at the emergency and wonderfully by the time I got there, the pain had stopped. It was the worst pain I have ever experienced, and I knew that it was somewhere in my uterus...I was really scared that I had an ectopic, however the hospital ruled that out (pretty much because the pain stopped and didn't return).

The hospital had no idea what caused the pain, and took a urine pregnancy test which was negative (). While I occassionally get slight cramps the day before my period, it is really not worth a mention as they are not even close to being painful. I have no idea what has happened to me, however I'm wondering if Clomid causes anything like this, or if anyone else has experienced such pain.

I have a letter of follow up for my GP (however it says that the hospital has no idea about what caused the pain, so I could probably tell the GP that!), so I will talk to my FS about it, but wanted to hear your thoughts.

I am on CD 29 (longest evah ) and 14dpo. I am due for AF tomorrow and have had no spotting, which I usually get. I know I'm clutching at big straws here too - but have you heard of intense painful cramps and being pregnant? and could there still be a chance that I am even though the hospital took a test this morning and it was negative?

Anway, thanks for listening....I think I may give clomid a miss next cycle as I want to check in with my FS first. I don't think I could go through that again and I hope I don't.