Closed Thread
Page 79 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Drum roll please............... It's a bob! Yep we are going blue, no stuffing that one, there was a very obvious doodle! Got some lovely pics and the sonographer was just lovely, all is working as it should and he has very long arms and legs, but apart from that, all is right on track, no need to worry!

Thanks for playing lovely ones xoxoxo
    Woohoo TLM! So very happy for you - and good to hear that all his bits are okay as well!

FM - Sending you lots of hugs! Fx it all happens on your first IVF cycle and you are holding your little bubba early next year........

Oh, and even though I don't post often, I still stalk the thread to keep up with how everyone is doing!
    Last edited by mumto3girls; 13-06-2011 at 12:29.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mumto3girls For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (13-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMummy View Post
    I've missed you all so I wanted to pop in and say hello and let you know what has been happening. We've had some pretty devastating news unfortunately. We found out that DH's semen has antibodies in it which are attacking his sperm. We've been given less than a 1% chance at conceiving naturally.

IVF is our only option (short of a miracle!). Our first appointment is booked for 22nd June with the IVF Nurse. We have to have mandatory counseling and police checks but by this time next month we should be ready to start our first cycle.

I will try to keep up with you ladies, I've been struggling to keep up with my original girls (the Stalkers) and now I will post in IVF but I'll try and visit you lovely ladies a bit more.

Caz when you get a min can you please move me to the IVF section on the front page?

P.S. Any IVF girls that would like to be PM/e-mail buddies let me know, I feel very alone in this journey right now so it would be a great big help.
    Oh FM - I'm so sorry to hear this...It's not fair that this journey is so difficult. I will wait to hear how things go from 22 June...

Hey Silent - how did you end up "winning him over" ???

Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Good morning lovely ladies!

How is the weather for everyone on this public holiday Monday? Sydney has been raining and freezing all weekend which is good for me though because I am studying for my last exam (ever) tomorrow woo hoo

Nothing much to update here except my nipples and boobs are getting sorer and no spotting just yet yay I am not testing until after my exam if AF hasn't already shown by then!

Anyone else due to poas ATM lol
    Hey Nattie - A big huge good luck for your exam tomorrow - last evah!! And fingers crossed for AF staying away and testing!! Hey Nattie, I am visiting Sydney in over a week - do you have any suggestions for good places to eat in the city centre? Also my sister wants to head out on Friday night and do some dancing etc which I am way to old to do anymore, and lack energy for, however it is her birthday....do you have any ideas on safe places (eg non dodgy) to go in the city on Friday nights?

Quote Originally Posted by mumto3girls View Post
    Woohoo TLM! So very happy for you - and good to hear that all his bits are okay as well!

FM - Sending you lots of hugs! Fx it all happens on your first IVF cycle and you are holding your little bubba early next year........

Oh, and even though I don't post often, I still stalk the thread to keep up with how everyone is doing!
    Hi M23girls - how is your fourth princess going???

Hey everyone else...

AFM: 9 dpo and another temp drop...ho hum...I've been waking up very hungry the last few days, and today felt very light headed whilst gardening - possibly too much sun and movement. I think progesterone causes increased appetite and dizziness, so I'm sure thats all it is, as my temps don't reflect anything amazing...so waiting for AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ren!

Everywhere in the city is pretty expensive dinner wise but here are a few of my faves: *Italian- crinitis on darling harbour
    *Spanish tapas - miros
    *ribs etc - hurricanes
    *a more laid back place to eat and drink on darling harbour would be cargo bar or bungalow 8

As for dancing hmm maybe the retro? It's a bit seedy and gross but it's a fun place to go where all the hens nights go so there is a mixed age group crowd and they have like 5 levels that play all different kinds of music, 80s 90s etc

I personally love the ivy but havent been in ages and not sure what the crowd would be like.

Um or maybe the pavilion.

Keep in mind I haven't been out in a while lol

Enjoy xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Renvind  (13-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He refused to do it last night (and I cried myself to sleep) but we managed this morning. Some days I wish I could slap sense into him! Who on earth doesn't want to DTD with their girl? Ugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    He refused to do it last night (and I cried myself to sleep) but we managed this morning. Some days I wish I could slap sense into him! Who on earth doesn't want to DTD with their girl? Ugh.
    My DH!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh silent i feel ya pain.....today is my O day and dh failed to finish his task....so disapointed....so hopefully he will make up for it later

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate it when that happens. >.<

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Good morning lovely ladies!

How is the weather for everyone on this public holiday Monday? Sydney has been raining and freezing all weekend which is good for me though because I am studying for my last exam (ever) tomorrow woo hoo

Nothing much to update here except my nipples and boobs are getting sorer and no spotting just yet yay I am not testing until after my exam if AF hasn't already shown by then!

Anyone else due to poas ATM lol
    Melb was a bit cold but wasn't too bad, it didn't rain or anything.

When is your exam?

Bubbanails
    and Silent - Hugs I hope your DH's came to their senses

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just attack ur hubbies tonight lol

My exam is tomoz!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Nattie!